• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I need help,My SRB2 is not accepting any of my wads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the files you want to open have to be in the folder that you open srb2 with,
then when you are in the game, bring down the console (press the ` button) and type addfile <name>.wad and press enter.

I have the same problem, it freezes every time i try , i tried it the other way too , it still wont allow me

Either you arn't doing the addfile command (addfile <filename>.wad/soc), or you are spelling the names wrong. If you are, insert your wad/soc files into the icon labled SRB2Scr1094, just in case.

Everyone in this topic phails. Chans13 had the right solution, but grammar bad make head hurt.

Translation:
You need to put the WADs in your SRB2 folder, then once you start SRB2, press ~, then type in "ADDFILE <file>."

maybe its because you download one from a different website. if you download another one, then it wont introduce your wads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back