i need help getting the emeralds

Status
Not open for further replies.

bengamen

i want to get the emeralds because i heard if u get all the emeralds and beet al the levels then u get mario stuff

tyvm and what do u mean by bad grammer can get band can i really get band for using bad grammer (does shortend words like thank you and ty count as bad grammer)?

Here, let me help you on this one.

Example of poor grammar said:
tyvm and what do u mean by bad grammer can get band can i really get band for using bad grammer (does shortend words like thank you and ty count as bad grammer)?

Example of good grammar said:
Thank you very much. What do you mean by bad grammar? Can I really get banned for using bad grammar? Does shortened words like thank you and ty count as bad grammar)?

To answer your questions:
1) Yes, you can get banned for bad grammar and spelling, if you continue to type like such.
2) "ty" does count as bad grammer.

Rules said:
2. This forum uses proper English. This means that you should type your posts as if you were going to hand it in to the English teacher. While a little leeway will be given if you are not a native speaker, there are some things that just have no excuse:

* Use capitalization rules properly. The first word in a sentence, proper nouns, and “I” are capitalized. Always.
* Use punctuation. It’s very hard to read posts with no periods or commas. Put a space after your periods and commas, too.
* Use correct spelling. Occasional mistakes are fine (we all make them), but if your post misspells every single word, then that's unacceptable.
* Don’t use l33tspeak, internet acronyms (LOL, U, etc.), or text message abbreviations.
* Use paragraph breaks. No one wants to read a page of text with no spaces in it at all

Damnit, you still haven't read the rules.

3. No spam. Create topics about the ruler of pie and your website somewhere else. Do not post useless lines, such as "ok", "lol", etc., as they clutter up the forum and don't add anything to the discussion. Placing links to your website in your signature IS acceptable, however. Forum games will also be considered spam.

Here's some advice before this topic is gone from existance,
The rules are your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back