I need an alphabet's sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik

Look at here:
proto_sonicos_menu.gif

Just a prototype menu of a stupid program (if you ask me, yes, it really runs at 640×480, just I resized it to post it here). Now, I need the alphabet. Can somebody make a sheet for me? Thanks. I need letters and numbers (the big letters, not the small letters). Ah: the background is RGB 255-0-255 (transparent in Allegro), and the black isn't black, just RGB 32-32-32 (just for match with the black of the graphics, that isn't really black here, the 0x222 in Sega Genesis). The white, I suppose that is RGB 224-224-224 (the 0xEEE in Sega Genesis). Yes, I'm trying to match it with the Sega Genesis.

Thanks! Ah, I'll give credit ;)

EDIT: move to off-topic (sorry, I thought that I was in off-topic!!!)

Font files aren't sprite sheets, hotdog.

And yes, he's looking for sprite sheets, just that the sprites in question be individual letters, like how it is in SRB2.

Shadow Hog said:
Font files aren't sprite sheets, hotdog.

And yes, he's looking for sprite sheets, just that the sprites in question be individual letters, like how it is in SRB2.
I have an utility for convert TTFs in fonts of Allegro (so it's more easy than draw sprites).

Eh, Nodelem X... I said the real font of the Sonic 3's screen (competition screen)...

1.) Get the bitmap font builder
http://www.lmnopc.com/bitmapfontbuilder/

2.) create your font as youd want it to be, and export as tga

3.) convert the tga into something else [ preferebly using " the gimp " ]

thats pretty much it, if your planning to make a font from a sheet.

//EDIT: Wait..this was a BUMP?

I think I'll take that big chocolate one riiiight in the middle...
But, seriously... What does that have to do with anything, Bigboi?

hotdog003 said:
I think I'll take that big chocolate one riiiight in the middle...
But, seriously... What does that have to do with anything, Bigboi?

...It was a good bump.

Seriously though, back on topic.

Midiman, it didn't work. I need borders around the text (am I enough stupid for don't add them manually?)

Oh, I forgotten that I already have an utility for make sheets from a font. Oops...

[for_admins_only] PS: I'm still waiting that somebody moves this to off-topic. [/for_admins_only]

Sik said:
Midiman, it didn't work. I need borders around the text (am I enough stupid for don't add them manually?)

Open the tga file in your favorite graphics editor, and export it, or add your effects, it SHOULD have layers

sonicfan93 said:
[for_admins_only] PS: I'm still waiting that somebody moves this to off-topic. [/for_admins_only]
What command is that?
I think it's the update command. For instance:
Code:
UPDATE phpbb_topics SET forumid=1 WHERE topicid=1471;
But that's just my guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back