I need a step by step explanation for emulating sonic unleashed on a dell computer with a Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz 1.50 GHz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying and try to beat sonic unleashed normally for years now and I have a serious skill issue so I've turned to emulating sonic unleashed on my dell computer so I can mod it to make up for my skill issue so if anyone has emulated a game I would love to gets some help here is the specifications of my computer if it helps
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz 1.50 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

thats all im gonna show cause i really dont know whats not safe to and what is
Post automatically merged:

this is probably a stupid to say this even though it relates to the topic sonic unleashed came out the same year I was born I grew up with sonic unleashed that's how I even got into sonic so I want to finish it and feel better afterwards and finally say I beat my birthyear game

Last edited:
Consider asking around the community for the emulator you are trying to run. This is usually not a good place for such specific tech support questions.

Oh sorry i forgot to close the thread cause there really isn’t a reliable way to emulate sonic unleashed my bad sorry

Wait how do i delete this thread?

is there not a option for the host to delete the thread

SeventhSentinel can you close the thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back