i made a video about ranking some Sonics in SRB2, some feedback?

Pc-98 Fan

Play One Step from Eden!
If this isn't the place or if I'm breaking some rules about self-advertisement, I'm sorry.
anyway, I uploaded this video to rank (not) all sonics: https://youtu.be/-BLgWq93zJ8
I would like some feedback to improve my video quality and what i can possibly do about possible videos in the future.

To be honest, I don't know. I feel like you didn't really establish more on why you rated some of the Sonics an x/10 (like for example, FSonic).

To be honest, I don't know. I feel like you didn't really establish more on why you rated some of the Sonics an x/10 (like for example, FSonic).

if my PC didn't died before finishing, i would have done it.
my computer has very little memory so i am forced to rush on various parts.
but don't worry, i'm thinking about a remake of this video with a lot more content (when i get a new PC Memory), with all the forgotten sonics added

Last edited:
if my PC didn't died before finishing, i would have done it.
my computer has very little memory so i am forced to rush on various parts.
but don't worry, i'm thinking about a remake of this video with a lot more content (when i get a new PC Memory), with all the forgotten sonics added

That sounds nice. Hope the remake is more promising as it sounds.

I also wanted to add "cons" in all the characters, giving a more understandable reason of why i ranked them with those numbers (I sneakily included it in Xtreme Sonic and even a little in Advance Sonic as the only ones).
in the remake i'm planning to add it to everyone

Last edited:
not a bad video i gotta say, it's edited decently and you show off the characters' abilities very well visually. however there are indeed some huge pitfalls with this video that really don't do much for me.

first and foremost is the fact that you spend too much time explaining what the characters can do instead of giving actual criticism on their design, feel and flaws. the only character that i can distinctly remember you giving criticism on was xtreme sonic, but even then it was just saying "the spin slash is the most interesting bit about him".

secondly, i think the video was paced a bit weirdly? all of the characters seemed (to my knowledge) be organised in a random order, and it was really kind of weird imo. what i would personally do is organise them in a "worst to best" format, ranking them all from least favourite to favourite. it certainly would help me not be confused with how modern sonic was put before neo, but that's not the point lol

and thirdly...man...text to speech...not that great...i get that some people do have social anxiety and don't really like using their voices in videos, but that doesn't really make text to speech a necessarily good option by default.

anyway! i liked the video it was pretty cool ok bye

not a bad video i gotta say, it's edited decently and you show off the characters' abilities very well visually. however there are indeed some huge pitfalls with this video that really don't do much for me.

first and foremost is the fact that you spend too much time explaining what the characters can do instead of giving actual criticism on their design, feel and flaws. the only character that i can distinctly remember you giving criticism on was xtreme sonic, but even then it was just saying "the spin slash is the most interesting bit about him".

secondly, i think the video was paced a bit weirdly? all of the characters seemed (to my knowledge) be organised in a random order, and it was really kind of weird imo. what i would personally do is organise them in a "worst to best" format, ranking them all from least favourite to favourite. it certainly would help me not be confused with how modern sonic was put before neo, but that's not the point lol

and thirdly...man...text to speech...not that great...i get that some people do have social anxiety and don't really like using their voices in videos, but that doesn't really make text to speech a necessarily good option by default.

anyway! i liked the video it was pretty cool ok bye

alright, about that...
i wanted to make the character list abit random and not worst to best (but i'll plan to make the remake an actual rank from worst to best)
also, I am planning to use my real voice when I do the remake (so at least I will have a little more expression as I speak), but first i need a new michrophone, since the one i have sounds shitty

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back