I just got a new record for first level to Sonic 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianv

My new record: :D
omg%20new%20record%20for%20first%20level.jpg

One second, I bet noone can beat that! This isn't photoshoped either.(I edited the rom). I put Sonic on the hill before the endm then did a spindash :D.
With the cool thing called Esrael Sonic Editor II found on http://www.projectnemesis.ibforums.com/esrael/tools/tools.htm
(And thats the main reason for this topic, for the editor, not my record, I think. I don't know, I'm so confused!) Don't worry, after you unzip that thing, its in English. :mrgreen:

Oh yea, you have to have the rom, but I'm not gonna give a link for that.

I can do 0:00 without hacking the ROM... Enable the level select, so the controls in pause will work. Then pause and play maintaining B for continue... OK, no sound is played, the game is slower and the controls are bad (at least in an emulator, because I use it on the console), but the time doesn't run!!!

Oh, damnit, I was hopeing you were kidding about that! Wait, so at that site, how do you proove your score? I know with the pc versions of some of those games, but on the consoles and hand helds, do you have to take a picture or something with a camera. But anyone can easily manipulate the picture.

Lol, I was just thinking about that, if from starting the level from the start, it would be kinda hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back