I have problems entering the Master Server

Well, I had updated the SRB2, and when I wanted to go to the servers, this appeared in the commands
srb20000.png

"From curl_easy_perform: SSL connect error" I don't know what that is, but I need help, I don't know if this happened (or is happening) to almost everyone

Could you try to give more details about your error, maybe also details about which computer you're using, what version, exceptional details about your network connection that you can think of, etc.? Are you experiencing any other errors using your computer as well? Maybe it would also help if you could capture this error using Wireshark? I am using the latest version and getting no errors when connecting to the SRB2 master server.

I also have this error, but I'm playing on the phone, please tell me how to fix it?
Open your own thread. Make sure to mention as much detail as you can. Also note that there's no official support from STJr for running SRB2 on phones. Also, if the operating system of your phone is outdated, then update it and all the apps on your phone.

I also have this error, but I'm playing on the phone, please tell me how to fix it?
The new update doesn't let modified versions of the exe enter the master server. This includes the mobile version, this is one of the reasons I don't really like this update.

The new update doesn't let modified versions of the exe enter the master server. This includes the mobile version, this is one of the reasons I don't really like this update.
no not really, and even if so, stjr knows sense it is open source under the GPLv2 they could not legally add code in their builds without the source included meaning someone can patch it out

edit heck even looking at the commit it would be easy, the values being used are:
Code:
SRB2APPLICATION, VERSIONSTRING, compbranch, comprevision,  MODID, MODVERSION, CODEBASE
SRB2APPLICATION and VERSIONSTRING are in doomdef.h, MODID and MODVERSION are in version.h, and finally compbranch and comprevision which are both generated by comptime.sh or comptime.bat
Post automatically merged:

oh and codebase iirc is in doomdef

Last edited:
Well, I had updated the SRB2, and when I wanted to go to the servers, this appeared in the commandsView attachment 91778
"From curl_easy_perform: SSL connect error" I don't know what that is, but I need help, I don't know if this happened (or is happening) to almost everyone
If you would like my help again, quote me and/or state my name like this: @Simply Sonic!
I'm unwatching this thread because it was hijacked by multiple other users.

If you would like my help again, quote me and/or state my name like this: @Simply Sonic!
I'm unwatching this thread because it was hijacked by multiple other users.
Hijacked?

In fairness, the original issue was solved. At the very least putting the related issues here makes things a bit easier.

Last edited:
Hijacked?

In fairness, the original issue was solved. At the very least putting the related issues here makes things a bit easier.
I don't ever assume that different people have the same issue, even if they claim that they do. I also believe it's better to have a thread per each user rather than per issue/symptom.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back