I have finished in Ultimate difficulty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assign turn right to left key and turn left to the right key.
That's the easist mode. Try beting the game with the buttons configured wrong. you could probably get a challenge for that.
I use the game counter-strike mode.
When I need to jump I press the right button, and left button, I change It:
If I'm playing multiplayer, I set it to shoot ring, but in single player I spin.

Try this:
PLAYERSPEED -1

Then, set Forward to Down and Backpedal to Up.

Super speed mode. You can go soooooooo fast!

A long time, littlejust hosted a netgame, and set some option for you to always go fast, as in "always have super sneakers" mode. I bet Playerspeed isnt it, but ill try it.

Also, I got the secret "rainbow" file, which changes your colors fast, like mario invisibility. I just dont know how to use it. How do I?

Oh, was I the one that gave that to you?
That's really simple.

While you're playing SRB2, just type "exec (rainbow filename here)" in the console.

Edit 1: The file has to be in your SRB2 folder.

By the way, if you want to manipulate anything with scripts, ask me, I think I pretty much understand them better than most of the people here... not to brag or anything though..

Edit 2: I meant to put SRB2 scripts.

hotdog003 said:
I don't give two hoots to what you set it to. You could use the mouse for all I care.
Or, y'know, you could just try STRAFING...

I can't remember where I've heard of the playerspeed -1 console command...
I know I've read that before

JTE is not in the "most of the people" group. He's better then me, no doubt. I guess I'd be the one to go to if JTE decides not to help you.

Maybe not as good as the actuall creators. My guess is that he tingled with srb2 properties to make his special moves. But making sp, he might also be better than the actuall creators.

We need Jason and Aj+Mystic to tell us.

I actually tried that in single player for some stupid reason. But yeah, it works. A cool trick is to make a big water map, and turn the gravity to 0 when you are at the edge of the water. Then with Sonic, ... just run. He'll finally skip over water faster than Tails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back