I have an idea movie sonic mod but i cant figure out how to code certant things or make sprites that are good.

DanTheMan420

Thanks a lot WALL
Violates rule 16. A better approach would have been to ask how to get started making this mod rather than "you can make it if you want."
The abilities I would want a Movie Sonic Mod to have are:

1: Boost mode (because of sonic making a EMP of sorts in the movie)
2: light dash (cuz why not)
3: lightning bolt projectile. (based on the blue lightning that sonic emits in the Movie)

i dont care if anyone takes my ideas
and im not asking for anyone to make this into a mod.
you can if you want to.

Last edited:
"Here's some ideas, make them if you want to.", is functionally identical to "Could someone please make this for me?" It's mod begging behind a thin veil, regardless of whether you intended for it to be or not.

If you want a mod to exist, you are perfectly capable of learning how to sprite and script. Everyone is, and you are no exception. The SRB2 Wiki has a boatload of resources for helping you to learn to script, and there are plenty of people here in the community who could direct you to resources to help you sprite.

"Here's some ideas, make them if you want to.", is functionally identical to "Could someone please make this for me?" It's mod begging behind a thin veil.

If you want a mod to exist, you are perfectly capable of learning how to sprite and script. Everyone is, and you are no exception. The SRB2 Wiki has a boatload of resources for helping you to learn to script, and there are plenty of people here in the community who could direct you to resources to help you sprite.
im sorry, i didnt know about that
Post automatically merged:

"Here's some ideas, make them if you want to.", is functionally identical to "Could someone please make this for me?" It's mod begging behind a thin veil, regardless of whether you intended for it to be or not.

how do i make sprites on chromebook? i cant afford a better laptop right now.

Last edited:
I'm still inexperienced when it comes to making sprites, but I quite enjoy using Piskel to do so.

well i finished one of the standing sprites but its more of a 16 bit movie sonic
pixilart-drawing.png

I'm still inexperienced when it comes to making sprites, but I quite enjoy using Piskel to do so.

i made them skin color so you could see them better. Oh wait i could have made the arms a slightly darker blue if its over blue

im sorry, i didnt know about that
Post automatically merged:

how do i make sprites on chromebook? i cant afford a better laptop right now.
I use Pixilart, my main art and social media platform, the drawing page is here: https://Pixilart.com/draw its good for making sprites, that's what I use
(Remember to follow @SIG7 on Pixilart boois)

And I also have a current text file of the 2.2 colors, (first file) that way, you can insert them in the following order:

Second file is a readme

Attachments

• SRB2 Color Palette.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 72
  • How to add SRB2 2 2 or any pallete from a text file.txt
    412 bytes · Views: 81

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back