I hate spongebob

Status
Not open for further replies.
DroxSorcerer said:
Earuto said:
Spongebob's gay lame the show sucks and I don't even know why people watch it.

Ever heard of opinions? That's why.

Yea Earuto, you always use the word "opinion" to back you up.

But I guess I only like the old episodes because the new ones completely suck.

"WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA! WAHHHA! THE PATTIES!"

Isn't very funny. Spongebob is now a spaz instead of the humorous sponge thing we liked.

But he fell in love with a freaking sandwich! He even hugs and kisses the damn thing! And takes it on dates! He even promised he would do anything just so the stupid thing doesn't get hurt.
If the episodes aren't just stupid, they are annoying and too repetitive anyways.. And there is even controversy because people think that Spongebob is a homo.
Spongebob's voice was ruined. In the old episodes, (like the boating test episode) his voice wasn't annoying. And he just kills jokes and kills himself and cries because he's late for a job. And Patrick isn't awesome anymore. Only Gary is. :V

Ice said:
DroxSorcerer said:
Earuto said:
Spongebob's gay lame the show sucks and I don't even know why people watch it.

Ever heard of opinions? That's why.

Yea Earuto, you always use the word "opinion" to back you up.

I forgot about opinions but I said why not it sucks and you guys should hate it too. But really he hugs patrick which I find gay between to men hugging but only if they haven't seen each other ina long time or some other type of reason. I'll admit that I used to like the show but now they are plain garbage and the fact when I learned what gay means. Also he's an idiot. Patrick's gay of course. Mr. Krabs is cheap. Squidward also gay because I one day I was bored with nothing to do. So I watched some tv and nothing was on. So then I wanted more reasons to hate spongebob so i looked at the episode and in the past squidward and women's hair. It wasn't male hair looking like women's hair it was just so... so.... gay.

Earuto said:
I forgot about opinions but I said why not it sucks and you guys should hate it too.

Last time I checked, I shoudn't hate something with someone else's previously unjustified opinion as justification.

Earuto said:
But really he hugs patrick which I find gay between to men hugging but only if they haven't seen each other ina long time or some other type of reason.

My dad and I hug. Does that make us gay?

Earuto said:
I'll admit that I used to like the show but now they are plain garbage and the fact when I learned what gay means. Also he's an idiot. Patrick's gay of course. Mr. Krabs is cheap. Squidward also gay because I one day I was bored with nothing to do. So I watched some tv and nothing was on. So then I wanted more reasons to hate spongebob so i looked at the episode and in the past squidward and women's hair. It wasn't male hair looking like women's hair it was just so... so.... gay.

I'm not going to deny that the newer episodes have taken way to many things over the top. Some of them are indeed garbage, but you seem to be hating this show for an entirely different reason.

You used the word "gay" four times in that block of text alone. It seems to me that you're reading way too much into the show. The fact that Spongebob and Patrick do things that seem homosexual to you is completely irrelevant. Hate a show because of its content, not because you think the main characters are "gay."

Ok.... I see a lot of wrong stuff here. For one thing, Spongebob ain't gay. If you noticed, he's kinda' stupid. Plus, he's over-encentric.
Geez....you just have everything against new cartoons, don't you? You know.... I can't believe how you couldn't love any of these new cartoons.

Most of the newer cartoons are "kid-friendly." Remember Loony Toons? Tons of cartoon violence, now its just.. blech. Sure, there are exlosions in some of these cartoons, but no flattened face, no bodies that are all smoldered, stuff like that.

Nicktoons there is all your old stuff well actual some of it is new you just got to know when to turn your tv on oh almost forgot boomerang there have no idea if this is what you guys are talking about but there.

loony toons never appealed to me. But some others did because of what they say like "fred fred burger fred fred burger *strained voice*fred fred*unstrained voice* burger fred fred burger fred fred burger" just an example, not one of the lol funny jokes.

Mwahaha, are you homophobics, or just stupid? Using the term "gay", (It originated as merry) As an insult?

*"Hay look, (sample text here)! Let's go make fun of him because he likes people of the same gender!" "No, better yet, Let's go use a term that is used as 'homosexual', and use it as an insult!"*

I laugh at thee

Em, wtf, Luis. We're not Homophobic, and we're not stupid. In fact, asking if you're stupid is more insulting than using...
...a term that is used as 'homosexual', and use it as an insult!

Seriously.

Anyways, I find SpongeBob as a Gay show with stupid characters. It's dumb. I can't believe it beat Ed Edd n Eddy at that awards thing a year or two ago.

CrazyChaosChao111 said:
Em, wtf, Luis. We're not Homophobic,

CrazyChaosChao111 said:
Anyways, I find SpongeBob as a Gay show

Congratulations for contradicting yourself. If you weren't homophobic, the "fact" that a show is "gay" would be irrelevant to you.

I said:
It seems to me that you're reading way too much into the show. The fact that Spongebob and Patrick do things that seem homosexual to you is completely irrelevant. Hate a show because of its content, not because you think the main characters are "gay."

...Why use the term gay to describe spongebob?

Jazz said:
Congratulations for contradicting yourself. If you weren't homophobic, the "fact" that a show is "gay" would be irrelevant to you.

LOLZORZ

Spongebob is funny but what most people say is that he's a fruitcup ever since that episode when Spongebob was the mother and Patrick was the father. I don't hate Spongebob, I just pretty much ignore him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back