i hate fang

Vannan195

Modern Sitcom laugh-tracks are irritating at best.
As a playable character, he's fine, but as a boss, he is a ******* ******* that ******* need to be ******* sued. :dramahog: I tried so damn hard to beat him in Vanilla, but I ended up rage-quitting (with no violence against my laptop) and crying installed Buddy Ex to call upon 100 Sonics to beat his ass. Does anyone else have the urge to get a belt and whip his ass like an angry mom, or is that just me?

Skill issue

For real though, the fight isn’t that bad. You just need to learn the pattern, like any other boss in the game

Skill issue

For real though, the fight isn’t that bad. You just need to learn the pattern, like any other boss in the game
That's... sort of the problem. He can be so unpredictable sometimes. Plus, the 2nd phase is what really ticks me off, with him exploding the roof and walls of the cart.

The most basic way to beat him is to wait for him to shoot. When he does, take cover and then hit him while he's laughing. During the second phase, you have to keep moving around because he'll throw bombs at you

The most basic way to beat him is to wait for him to shoot. When he does, take cover and then hit him while he's laughing. During the second phase, you have to keep moving around because he'll throw bombs at you
That... could work. Should I try it right now?

Good job, my guy! If you wanna be a super gamer about it, you can hit him while he's jumping. It's obviously difficult to do, but there's a risk to a faster completion

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back