I got bored so I decided to make skincolors for the fuck of it + Old Colors

I got bored so I decided to make skincolors for the fuck of it + Old Colors V4

BDonutGLXY

near kart addict, cant wait for ring racers
BDonutGLXY submitted a new resource:

I got bored so I decided to make skincolors for the fuck of it + Old Colors - Holy fuck... I'm coloring

Just a pack of skincolors, ALOT of skincolors!!

There are 2 packs, one with completely new colors I made recently (IGBSIMSCFTFOI), and ones I made nearly *checks notes* 3 years ago and never released! (BDG2020COLORS)

oldcolorsshowcase.gif

^ Showcase for Old Colors

newcolorshowcasesonic.gif

^...

Read more about this resource...

I made a mistake when updating ignore this message

Last edited:
"Bamboo Boogaloo" I swear comes straight outta The Messenger. I swear that's a level name from there; it's too familiar to not be a match.

"Bamboo Boogaloo" I swear comes straight outta The Messenger. I swear that's a level name from there; it's too familiar to not be a match.
I was obsessed with the game back when i made those colors, so yeah the name was indeed directly based off that

its an awesome game I should replay it, again

I was obsessed with the game back when i made those colors, so yeah the name was indeed directly based off that
based 😎👍 Such a good game. I would be continuing with Sea Of Stars, too, but like... It looks like a pretty hefty game; my attention span might not enjoy it as much as I do already.

BDonutGLXY updated I got bored so I decided to make skincolors for the fuck of it + Old Colors with a new update entry:

V3: The Soup Update

-+- I added many Supercolors!
- Chestnut (Overworld Starman)
- Pipes (Underground Starman)
- Castle (Castle Starman)
- Squid (Underwater Starman)
- Cookies and Cream
- Wonderful (Wonder Flower)
- Sunfire (Also known as soup)
- Bomb (Self Propelled Bomb)
- Deep Fried (GBC inspired)
- Bamboo (You may also call this Bamboo Boogaloo 3)
- Tricolor (RYB/Deepcut)
- Romance (Vaguely based off Captain Spaceboy/Space Boyfriend)
- Sour
- Sweet
- N-B (Non-binary Flag)

Read the rest of this update entry...

These colors are currently partially broken in ring racers, I will make an update to fix compatibility

BDonutGLXY updated I got bored so I decided to make skincolors for the fuck of it + Old Colors with a new update entry:

V3.1 (the ring racer update)

- Colors are now separated into wads as categories for easier use! FOR RING RACERS, ITS BEST TO ONLY HAVE ONE OF THESE LOADED AT ONCE, LOADING ANOTHER MAY CAUSE SOME VISUAL BUGS.
- Many colors were edited for better compatibility with Ring Racers.
- Names of a few colors were changed, as they were the same as colors in vanilla Ring Racers.

Have fun racing!

- The vanilla color palettes in Ring Racers don't have the same names as they do in vanilla SRB2...

V4, the finale probably

- Added two new colors
- All colors are now separated into 7 different SOC files, apparently one of the SOCs had too many colors STILL
- Renamed many colors
- Replaced Space Donut with a similar color called Spacecraft
- Reworked Rock Candy and Glue
- Removed Cupcake due to its heavy similarity to macaron

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Back