I got a high score on Metal Harbor!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake said:
Yeah, it is impossible. See, there is this secret method I use to find out whether you are lying or not, and I have absolute proof that you are, but I can't reveal this method because others might use it against me for, say... WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION! Therefore, I can't show you my proof, but I do have proof, and I do know that you are lying.

You have to understand, Ritz: While it is perfectly possible for somebody to get a 1:12 on Metal Harbour, it's completely beyond the realm of human achievement to earn a 1:16. I'll bet you $500. Even $5000. Or my grandmother's life savings.
NET WORTH = $2.95

Aha, you see, Jake, there is but one flaw in your evil little plan: WHAT IF RITZ ISN"T HUMAN?!?

Besides: I can get 0:36 on Metal Harbor. Easily. Without cheating. Going rather slowly, in my opinion.
coded.gif

hotdog003 said:
Jake said:
Yeah, it is impossible. See, there is this secret method I use to find out whether you are lying or not, and I have absolute proof that you are, but I can't reveal this method because others might use it against me for, say... WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION! Therefore, I can't show you my proof, but I do have proof, and I do know that you are lying.

You have to understand, Ritz: While it is perfectly possible for somebody to get a 1:12 on Metal Harbour, it's completely beyond the realm of human achievement to earn a 1:16. I'll bet you $500. Even $5000. Or my grandmother's life savings.
NET WORTH = $2.95

Aha, you see, Jake, there is but one flaw in your evil little plan: WHAT IF RITZ ISN"T HUMAN?!?

Besides: I can get 0:36 on Metal Harbor. Easily. Without cheating. Going rather slowly, in my opinion.
coded.gif

What's the coded image for? :?

*coughcoughnothingcoughcough*
I'll give a cookie to anyone who can decode it. It's actually rather easy if you know how that stuff works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back