i give up on modding for the mb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus_Furry

ok i had two mods rejected, one was because it never worked and the other was a sonic reskin with changes but it was rejected for aparently not being named right? like it was called CL_Chocolate not chocolate. so i give up on the mb modding scene for uploading here so i'll just live on gamebanana for my mod uploading

ok i had two mods rejected, one was because it never worked and the other was a sonic reskin with changes but it was rejected for aparently not being named right? like it was called CL_Chocolate not chocolate. so i give up on the mb modding scene for uploading here so i'll just live on gamebanana for my mod uploading
You could keep trying atleast, but in gamebanana. Well would all say. No. It's really horrible in there for a reason anyway, they use reusable but without no permission at all! I would truly ok if you try and gave up, it happens with some people anyway.

Hey, bud. I'm not gonna urge you to stay, but I wish to break down your post a little to hopefully help you understand things a bit better.
ok i had two mods rejected, one was because it never worked
Yeah uh...we do expect submissions to function on a basic level according to the submission guidelines. It wouldn't feel cool to go and download a mod and have it do nothing, right? We have plenty of means for you to get some assistance to get the mod to work such as this subforum and our official Discord server if you still wish to get it working.

and the other was a sonic reskin with changes but it was rejected for aparently not being named right? like it was called CL_Chocolate not chocolate.
The submission guidelines, specifically the part about filename conventions, has the way addons are to be named lined out. In this case you're missing the version number at the end (eg. CL_Chocolate_V1)

Again, if you still wish to leave for another community, best of luck to you. I just wish to inform you that we aren't asking for too much for when you make submissions, alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back