I get a signal violation thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
The level had lots of unclosed Sectors and Linedef errors. Here is a copy with all of the errors fixed.
As a side note, don't use spaces in filenames. SRB2 doesn't allow spaces for names and commands, so use underscores ("_") or don't use spaces at all.
It's also possible that the SIGSEGVs are because you're using a certain resolution, as I didn't find any while playing.

As a side note, don't use spaces in filenames. SRB2 doesn't allow spaces for names and commands, so use underscores ("_") or don't use spaces at all.

Or you could just put quotation marks around the name of the wad when you're adding it.

SRB2Wiki said:
Note that a WAD with a space in its file name can either be added with quotes, like ADDFILE "TEST SPACE.WAD", or be entered using DOS naming format.

Okay...am I the only one to notice that this level has NO THOK BARRIER!? That's HUGE! That could well be the source of your error, and even if it isn't, a Thok Barrier is absolutely CRUCIAL to ensure that the camera and level boundaries behave properly.

Fawfulfan, it makes almost no sense for a lack of a Thok Barrier to cause SIGSEGVs. All it does is prevent you from going through walls and lets you see out into the sky. Nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back