I dont like Ralsei from Deltarune

Mega

No, not in the way you think.
I just think sooner or later he's gonna backstab us and his death scene will make me sad.

And I think Susie is better. :threat:

No, not in the way you think.
I just think sooner or later he's gonna backstab us and his death scene will make me sad.

And I think Susie is better. :threat:
I agree on the part that Ralsei is up to something. Don't care about susie. If she died it screwed up... we will see :sadthumbsup:

I disagree. I think Ralsei is withholding information from the group because imagine trying to spill the beans on literally everything all at once to Kris and Susie? It would be pretty overwhelming to say the least. Yeah there's a little bit more information Ralsei is withholding from everyone, but I think it's because he's never had friends in his entire life and wants to keep his new friends around without overwhelming them or scaring them with stuff such as The Roaring.

I disagree. I think Ralsei is withholding information from the group because imagine trying to spill the beans on literally everything all at once to Kris and Susie? It would be pretty overwhelming to say the least. Yeah there's a little bit more information Ralsei is withholding from everyone, but I think it's because he's never had friends in his entire life and wants to keep his new friends around without overwhelming them or scaring them with stuff such as The Roaring.
I understand that much. But all that there is is a fluffy goat boy that seemingly knows Kris' school? Super suspicious.

I don't believe Ralsei is malicious, but, he DEFINITELY knows more than he really should if he was an ordinary Darkner, and is likely withholding information out of fear of losing Kris and Susie and partially out of thinking that everyone is already in the know on these things...

Also, note that he can easily travel between Dark Worlds without being at risk of becoming a statue.... there's 2 real solutions to this:
- Ralsei is somehow special and is immune to this effect.
- Ralsei isn't a Darkner.

Either way, if Ralsei does die, it will most likely be during the finale of all of Deltarune, since the current prophecy implies that Ralsei is extremely important to stopping a future Roaring, since he's one of the 3 heroes listed.

Fans thinking Ralsei will be evil vs the fact that Toby is actually good at making stories
Basically I think SOMETHING is up with Ralsei, but he WON'T be (completely) EViL!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back