hamdan albren r.i solin
I'm just a guest, not anyone''
Hello everyone, I want to vent about the problem of SRB2 version 2.2.14/15 which will never be released on the android version until srb2 updates again, some mods no longer support version 2.2.13 for some reason, and it seems that in the future there will be no more mods that will be compatible with 2.2.13. and this problem also occurs because the original creator of SRB2 Specifically for android has left the community and the latest version for android will no longer be available. maybe my request and what I want, because I don't have a PC at all and I live in Indonesia, I hope there will be someone who continues making SRB2 Specifically for android but with a version higher than 2.2.13 and better. if not, I hope all existing mod creators can make their mods playable on version 2.2.13 on android. I am indeed stupid and cannot be understood, and my words are inappropriate to hear or some hurtful words, I am only an ordinary member, and cannot contribute to the community, but I hope to be heard. that's all from me, thank you.
forgive me if my words are not correct
forgive me if my words are not correct