I don't have a computer, but I want to do mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

huangn

Will Android get its own wad editor in the future? I don't have a PC, but I want to make maps and characters

that ain't happening, I'm afraid. SRB2 doesn't even have its own wad editor, we use SLADE. And Zone Builder, an offshoot of Doom Builder 2, would not be getting an Android port either, and would still need SLADE for level headers and such. The only thing you could really do is make text files, which you could change the extension to .lua, meaning you COULD make Lua scripts, but you would have no ability to create anything else on mobile devices alone.

that ain't happening, I'm afraid. SRB2 doesn't even have its own wad editor, we use SLADE. And Zone Builder, an offshoot of Doom Builder 2, would not be getting an Android port either, and would still need SLADE for level headers and such. The only thing you could really do is make text files, which you could change the extension to .lua, meaning you COULD make Lua scripts, but you would have no ability to create anything else on mobile devices alone.
couldnt they use exagear?

In fact, I've tried exagear before. But it will not be used (because the internal file will not be loaded, the zone builder is not opened)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back