I could use a jump start plz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to say it now... Im a N00b. I just found out about this online sonic game today from a friend.

I have read everything about the net games and the Mirc's. But I dont know really what to do, what to choose, or know how to even launch irc.

Im not a genious on this stuff, but if someone would be so kind as to guide into just getting started.... i can take care of the rest myself.

I will be very thankfull to anyone who can jump start this fellow n00b.

nanaki xiii said:
Im going to say it now... Im a N00b. I just found out about this online sonic game today from a friend.

I have read everything about the net games and the Mirc's. But I dont know really what to do, what to choose, or know how to even launch irc.

Im not a genious on this stuff, but if someone would be so kind as to guide into just getting started.... i can take care of the rest myself.

I will be very thankfull to anyone who can jump start this fellow n00b.
The IRC Chat page on the main page explains how to access the chat rooms in basic terms, but if that doesn't help, might I suggest searching Google? Webpages there will do a much better help explaining how to use it than I ever could.

when i was about to download IRC from illinois. (IDK??) my virus protection said it had no profession registration, or something similar to that... scared of blowing up my step-dad's comp (again) I cancled the download. If you are dead sure it is safe software... i will move on to the next step

nanaki xiii said:
when i was about to download IRC from illinois. (IDK??) my virus protection said it had no profession registration, or something similar to that... scared of blowing up my step-dad's comp (again) I cancled the download. If you are dead sure it is safe software... i will move on to the next step
I have never had any trouble running mIRC, and I've been running it for almost 4 years now. The core program is about as safe as it gets. Any program where the author would like you to give him money to remove a shareware reminder at boot up is generally not going to wreck your machine. It's bad for business to install viruses on people's computers ^_~

nanaki xiii said:
...scared of blowing up my step-dad's comp...

How, pray tell, can you get a computer to blow up from a virus?

I suppose that one could cause the computer to either overheat from a loop command, or short circut, but blow up...?

If PCs could blow up from getting viruses, I wouldn't be using one right now ^_^;

Shadow Hog said:
Oh. For a second I read the title as "I could use a tip on how to jump plz...".

Heh... ehm.
Yeah, I thought it was someone making a joke until I read it again ^_^()

Everybody comes in all pissed at the one who made this topic, and got relieved at his actuall question. I also thought it was about how to jump or something.

At least it attracks people! :wink: .

i did everything, download the stuffs, and tryed to run everything... its too confusing. I give up. I can do without internet play...

You guys go have fun... im not smart enough to run this stuff.

Lock this topic if you must.

I dont spend much time on the computer... I have a band to take care off. I got school, i got lots o shet to do and i dont have time to do this or do i have the patience to do this...i tried to be nice... But i dont take kindly to people who call me pathetic. YOU are the pathetic bastard that sits at his computer and works on this kind of stuff huh?

How does that feel? Yeah... I dont take kindly to people like you.

Dont bother responding to this... im leaving this forum... this is the 4th forum ive signed up for that seems to be full of morons... (im not saying all of you are, some were trying to be nice)

I gave up... im done okay? you wont see me anymore. forget me, get on with your life.

Jesus people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back