i can't join the SRB2 discord server.

Xmax311

doesn't exactly have to do with the game, but i can't join the SRB2 discord server.
it says i was banned, even though i never joined the server before.
i searched everywhere for anwsers to fix this problem, but after searching far too much i came to the conclusion i would have to ask it myself.
so here i am, having no idea what to do. (please help)

I've moderated my fair share of large Discord servers. You wanna know how many times I've heard this lie?

I mean, to be fair, despite the fact that I am in the srb2 discord server. It says I am banned.
It must be an IP thing- I can only join on my mobile data.

Well, this was about 2 years ago and i completely forgot about it.
This is... awkward. (i'm sorry)
No, i still can't join the discord server by the way.
So my username on discord is "Xmax311#9607" if that helps??? even though this thread is really old???

Oh. You were supposed to be unbanned in 2018, but our idiot former admins forgot to take care of it. Your ban has been lifted.

I think I got banned from the srb2 discord server too I didn't do anything bad someone hacked into my discord server and got me banned can someone please unban me please.

Your listed account, supersonic1234#0101, is not on the ban list.

Were you banned on a previous account? That's usually why people can't get in.

is there some kind of ban appeal or survey to get unbanned on the srb2 discord? i dont remember what i was banned for and i dont know for how long

Yes, there is. Ask a staff member for the link.
bruh.png
how

I would suggest the big “Questions for Staff” button at the top of the front page of this Message Board.

Alternatively, you could find the staff members in another SRB2 server and message them from there. There are plenty of options.
yes, very big, i can clearly see it

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back