i can't download SRB2.

Peach

I can't download the mobile version of SRB2. When it reaches the middle of the download, it gives an error and says "forbidden". Can someone help me?

translation:
maybe your mobile is not resistant are you IOS or android?
Or, in other words:
Maybe your phone doesn't support SRB2. Is your phone IOS or Android? If it's IOS, there is no SRB2 version for IOS, as IOS doesn't really allow for installing apps not in the App Store without going through 20,000 hoops. Android does.

what do you mean?
Re-read what you said. Does that come off well on you?

If you're gonna backseat mod, at least calmly cite the rule and explain instead of being all like "BRUH YOU AREN'T SPEAKING THE RIGHT LANGUAGE."

I get that the person that asked for help asked in English... but not everyone knows English? Sure, translators exist, and such, but maybe the person in question didn't know about how not speaking in English makes it harder for moderators to moderate and all.

There also isn't an explicit rule written down for which language to use, either.

Re-read what you said. Does that come off well on you?

If you're gonna backseat mod, at least calmly cite the rule and explain instead of being all like "BRUH YOU AREN'T SPEAKING THE RIGHT LANGUAGE."

I get that the person that asked for help asked in English... but not everyone knows English? Sure, translators exist, and such, but maybe the person in question didn't know about how not speaking in English makes it harder for moderators to moderate and all.

There also isn't an explicit rule written down for which language to use, either.
That wasn't really meant to make anyone feel bad or something, I was just saying that the user asked for help in English, but sorry I guess

That wasn't really meant to make anyone feel bad or something, I was just saying that the user asked for help in English, but sorry I guess
My apologies, then. I would mention tone, but last time I did, that sorta ended poorly. Just remember that bruh could have negative connations in this sense. Apologies, again.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back