• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I cant decide what character to attempt to make

what character should i try to work on? i can't decide

• shadow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rouge

• cream

• kirby with ball power?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always hated Kirby. I don't know why. But the show is stupid.
And I say, it's Sonic robo blast 2 so stick with sonic characters.

Kirby is a game, you know. A classic, well-done 2D series with a lot of good gameplay. Don't judge things on their damn marketing. Pokemon is a great game, but you wouldn't be able to tell that from the show.

Mystic said:
Kirby is a game, you know. A classic, well-done 2D series with a lot of good gameplay. Don't judge things on their damn marketing. Pokemon is a great game, but you wouldn't be able to tell that from the show.

I agree. Kirby Super Star is one of my fav. SNES games.

Same here. I've beaten it with 100%, and I can easily say that the Kirby series is one of my favorites to this day. I also don't think the show is too cheesy either.

Pokemon is a great game, but you wouldn't be able to tell that from the show.

I agree with Mystic. I hate the anime, but I'm playing Pokemon Colosseum as we speak. Maybe I can do a Pikachu wad... *thinks hard about it* :eek: Never mind...

I hate the game, too. I hated the game before I hated the show, and now the show just makes me hate the game all that much more.

I've always thought that kirby was a good game. And anyway, Mario Koopa Blast isn't one bit sonic, and that's official.

Cyberlink420 said:
Either way, I think Kirby is the Popular choice. :roll: :wink:

Kirby! Eat my avatar!

Kirby: *eats Werecar Bender* Now that I can roll, I can go into SRB2
Kotone: OMG! He ate the avatar! That defeats the purpose of Pikawil's sig! *gets squashed by Kirby*

Cyberlink420 said:
Same here. I've beaten it with 100%, and I can easily say that the Kirby series is one of my favorites to this day. I also don't think the show is too cheesy either.

I agree with Mystic. I hate the anime, but I'm playing Pokemon Colosseum as we speak. Maybe I can do a Pikachu wad... *thinks hard about it* :eek: Never mind...

How far did u get im at the end but im not allowed to play today :evil:

Please do not double post. Use the power of the edit button to add more information to a previous post.

Ultrasonic04 said:
Cyberlink420 said:

How far did u get im at the end but im not allowed to play today :evil:

I'm about to beat the Lab. I haven't missed any shadow pokemon yet.

Anyways, I can't wait until Kirby's first match starts in my Insane Character Tournament (I believe it's against James Bond... HEHEHE!!). It might be a hard road for him to reach Sonic himself (He then have to get through Zoidberg then Gamma/Moloch and then, he has to fight Homer before reaching Sonic...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back