I can't believe I'm saying this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I <3 Dickman's work.

He's a character designer/animator for Loonatics now, dontcha know? Like, after they completely redesigned it to be less edgy at the complaints of 11-year-olds (and a few older citizens) around the world.

Shadow Hog said:
I <3 Dickman's work.

He's a character designer/animator for Loonatics now, dontcha know? Like, after they completely redesigned it to be less edgy at the complaints of 11-year-olds (and a few older citizens) around the world.

... you can't be serious. please tell me your joking. right? RIGHT?!

I'd link to "A New Bunny", but it pretty much breaks every rule of this forum. Instead, a quote:

"Who are you?"
"Wut up *****, I'm Buzz ****ing bunny mother ****er."

That ol' flash pretty much sums up my whole opinion on the entire CONCEPT of XTreme Looney Tunes. The only reason they have to make it XTreme is because they don't want to show Elder Fudd shooting things because guns are bad...or something like that.

Never screwed the last generation as far as I can tell X_X

Mystic said:
"Who are you?"
"Wut up *****, I'm Buzz ****ing bunny mother ****er."

Hehe, I saw that just recently. I should've done that back with SA.

"I'm Sonic the f***ing hedgehog, b****!"

Shadow Hog said:
What is it you seem to dislike about Dickman so much, anyway?

I wrote a rant about him awhile back. lemme dig it up... here it is!

more than likely, you are one of the people that actually like Andrew Dickman/DN sama/ AWD's work. I did too, until the Rockman NEO fiasco. he "changed" RMNEO into a "completely original work". If you saw what the redesign of some the characters, you'd be screaming "That's bull!" like I am.

and that's not where it ends with NEO either. the fans of RMN (myself included) were working on the game he wrote the script for. but he never once thought to correctly elaborate on the characters' bios, and left everyone guessing. this is the point where things got hectic.
As an April Fools joke, one of team members recolored the NEO spritesheet pink and called it "Neo-ette" and sayed it would be a second character. Dickman took it seriously, and that's when he began getting ticked.
He called the RMN game project off, saying "I am tired of people making assumptions about my characters, and adding ideas." what were we supposed to do? he gave us barely anything to work with in the first place, so all we could do was make assumptions. He wasn't even doing one damn thing for the project. it was a "by the fans for the fans" type of game project.

fortunately, one of the leaders of the original RMN project, Moonlight MK2, wasn't going to give up so easily on the project. thusly, the project has come back, but this time nothing of Dickman's will be used. completely original material, and a new main character and name: Rockman Nova.
More info on Rockman Nova here

Another thing about him: he's a ripoff artist. "One Knight's Tail", a comic he's making, closely resembles Rocket Knight Adventures. And another flash and storyline, "Tail Chasers" is F-Zero with Motorcycles. and yet another flash, "Rotojin", is a ripoff of Medabots and Megaman Battle Network.

That's pretty much the major reasons I hate the bastard.

Sorry it's so long and there's a few curse words in there, but I wanted to keep it close to the original rant without killing too much of the impact it's supposed to have.

and if you want to see the "redesigns" of the characters of NEO:
http://www.deviantart.com/view/14186287/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/14774417/

adding a rocket on their back and a few miniscule design changes does not equal original. you can still tell what the base characters are.

Yeah, the whole "Rockman Neo" fiasco sucks, but frankly I'm more than willing to overlook it; he's got loads of other more interesting things, IMO.

im·ma·ture

1. Not fully grown or developed.
2. Marked by or suggesting a lack of normal maturity.

"One Knight's Tail"? link plz

And HotDog, what in the world are you talking about?

...You didn't tell me it was going to suck.

God, he even copied the giant robot thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back