I am new in this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome.
English is not difficult, it hasn't even masculine and feminine names and verb coniugations unlike Spanish.
I've been able to speak English since I was 11, and even if my english was very basic back then, I could already make use of past tenses and the like.
And I'm not even a native. I'm Italian.
Remember that correct English grammar is required here, so try to improve your grammar, because if we can't understand your posts, some things (I won't say them here, read the rules) will happen to you.
Enjoy your stay.

I believe what is implied is it's difficult to learn it if your first language is Spanish or some other language, which is true.

My native language is Portuguese, and I speak and type fluent English.

Nationality is not an excuse.

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
I find english very easy! Although the fact I am english is a bit of a give away....

:roll: That was really unnecessary. So that also means you're from England as well.

By the way, welcome!

I don't see whats so hard about this stuff. I remember the old days when I was a 4 year old kid playing Metroid and Super Mario Bros. Oh, and don't forget Zelda. I could already understand most English words in those games. (not that there was much to read or understand) I've grown up with English in the world of games. I really don't mind if I need to read English or my home language. Its both easy for me.

Hola y bienvenidos a la comunidad de SRB2!

Pardonome para mi espanol, olvido mucho.
Deseo un experiencia bien aqui. Leas las reglas, por favor.
Si tiene preguntas de reglas, preguntarme. :)

Hasta luego!

SSNTails said:
Hola y bienvenidos a la comunidad de SRB2!

Pardonome para mi espanol, olvido mucho.
Deseo un experiencia bien aqui. Leas las reglas, por favor.
Si tiene preguntas de reglas, preguntarme. :)

Hasta luego!
I was so gonna say that! *shot*
Anyway, welcome.

Super mystic sonic said:
I don't see whats so hard about this stuff. I remember the old days when I was a 4 year old kid playing Metroid and Super Mario Bros. Oh, and don't forget Zelda. I could already understand most English words in those games. (not that there was much to read or understand) I've grown up with English in the world of games. I really don't mind if I need to read English or my home language. Its both easy for me.

But you're forgetting one little detail. At that young age, your mind easily adapts, and you learn easily. On top of the fact that everyone around you knows the language, and hence becomes instinctive. However, learning a second language later in life is different. You're older, you don't adapt so easily. The people around you probably don't speak the language. That's the difference. It's no easy feat learning a new language.

Alba Garcia Clerigues said:
My first English is of the United Kingdom.
My English isn't of USA.

Actually, UK and US English are both almost exactly alike, save for a few minor alternate spellings, such as realise and realize.

En español: Gracias por vuestras contestaciones, yo escribo en tres idiomas.

En valencià: Gracies per les vostres contestacions, jo escric en tres idiomes.

In English: Thanks by your answers, I write in three languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back