Hypermysteriousshadonic123311 (Joke character)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Aegix's list was better than your list... ¬_¬
*hands Aegix a cookie* :3

^_^ hey thanks!

BTW, for my water shield idea, I think maybe it should simply start the underwater timer. that way you have time to pop it before you drown.

I never thought this wad could get any better...but with these suggestions...Hmss123311's future looks bright...

HMS1221 should have overpowered moves but every one else is under powered.

Good job my character isn't over powered

I just found something hilarius! Alright turn on JTE then load up hms123311 (the one without voices) then find a speed up box , hit it. It should be playing super sonic by bad religion but it will
be playing super fast.The music is hilarius and i think it fits him perfectly :lol:

I just found something else funny. Go on JTE. Either OpenGl or software. Using HMS123311 enter the ingame NiGHTS level (Spring Hill) You can use Sovient Russia Blast to make it even funnier. HMS123311 should automatically overpower himself. With the NiGHTS levels low gravity and HMS123311 overpoweredness. He can get anywhere on the map. He even touches the ceiling From the Floor. I managed to get him off the map and got him here.

srb20014ll0.png

Uh, is anybidy gonna help me with the JTE thing? I DON'T WANT THE "SUPERVIRUS BLAST 2" TO SHOW UP!!!! IT's to scary for me. I just want it to show, not with the supervirus thing.

He made it like that, you can't stop the SuperVirus blast 2.
JTE made a thing called the supervirus in the version before the current one I believe. Then he made the SVB2 thing, if you don't want it I suggest you search your but off for an older version, but I'm quite sure that older one won't have HMS123's ability.
It's scary to you, that's sad, it's a game, it's not like Jason is going to jump out of the screen and eat you while he's saying "Beware the power of the Supervirus". :mrgreen:

How is this so funny? All he is is a very horably drawn and cheap recolor that gets to turn super at the beginning of a level with open GL and SRB2JTE..... I don't get it.....

That's the point. It's making fun of all the Sonic recolors there are out there. SRB2JTE just makes it super-powerful, more then SRB2 does in itself.

Joshthehedgehog said:
How is this so funny? All he is is a very horably drawn and cheap recolor that gets to turn super at the beginning of a level with open GL and SRB2JTE..... I don't get it.....

It's a lot more funnier if you saw the picture posted before wad was made. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back