hyper sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmh

Can someone tell me what version of Mystic realm hyper sonic is in & give me a download link?

Hyper Sonic is only unlockable through the "secret" in GreenfFlower Zone 2. That's the only way, not even with WADS. The Hyper Sonic thing is in version 1.09.2.

Don't be an incompetent sack of flesh. You are capable of using a computer, then why are you not able to look for an unlockable in a game?

The game's not too hard, unless you're unaccustomed to the controls.

Sorry, don't use that excuse against me, not going to work.

And I have to say, not to be rude, it's pretty pathetic you have to modify something in order to succeed at it. I consider myself the worst SRB2 player, and yet I don't mod/alter anything in order to succeed.

Like I said before, unless you are unaccustomed to the controls, the game is not that hard.

The version of Mystic Realm with the non-solid Master Emerald is outdated, if you want Hyper Sonic then annoy RedXVI for the black emerald. Dig through old topics to find out how.

And if doing so is too hard, then it's too hard to become Hyper Sonic.

Nobody's telling you the secret..... Find out how to get him yourself...... I would have to dig everywhere to find the supersonic sprites in SRB2 and make a WAD of him! Oh wait....... *Googles Away*

I don't care if you've only had it near the end of last year. Most of us got him ourselves. I doubt you even tried, honestly.

Keep trying, get whatever outdated file you want/need, or give up.

I know everybody is going to think i'm stupid but give the guy a break. If you can't handle one of them, then I wonder how you guys survive on the internet. Everyone finds out things eventually unless they are total n00bs. We shall see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back