Hyper Princess Pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobinator

My thoughts on your posting
Not to be confused with Princess Peach in the slightest.

See the trailer here.
And grab the game here.

pitch2.gif

So you all like free stuff, I'm assuming. And I'm assuming a good majority of you like games about dodging fancy patterns of bullets. So here's a game with both of these traits! If you've ever played Iji or Hero Core, this is by the same guy.

Mecha-Santa is ready to spread his reign of cheer and Christmas joy all over the world. That jolly, metallic bastard! As Princess Pitch, you have to blow through 4 (or is it 5?) stages of his factory and take him down.

It's less of your typical SHMUP and more of a Robotron/Smash TV style thing, though, although the enemies and bosses still fire in certain patterns. You can also counter to block bullets and piledrive enemies, which is pretty useful.

Also, Death Metal Disaster Storm is pretty much the best name for any attack pattern, in any game. The game's pretty short, probably about 15-30 minutes, but it's fun to replay a lot on the higher difficulties.

Yeah, I found about this game on the indiegames weblog. It is a very fun game. It is a bit hard to do the counter/piledriver with the gamepad though. D:

There are save points in this thing, right? I got The Binding of Issac, which seems to be really similar to this game, and I just about lost it when I died and had to start back at the very beginning.

I might try this out after finals. It looks like fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back