Hunting for a Sonic book.

SirIncompetent

helo u ar epic gamer
This might not be the right place to post this, but here it is anyway: I am currently searching for a book called Sonic: His Amazing History. The book is considered rare, and I could find only very little information on it. The book was published by Scholastic in 2016 and wrote by author Devra Newberger Speregen. Strange considering how rare the book is, when it was published by Scholastic. Anyway, I remember picking it up in 2016 when it was originally released, but have since lost the book. I know that I still have it around somewhere, but it'll probably take a very long time to do so. There is a link on Amazon, but you cannot buy the book with it being out of stock. I've scouted eBay for it but no dice. Same with all the online book retailers I can find. I did find something very interesting though.

I found a link to a listing on some site called "schweitzer-online." Here's the hyperlink; https://www.schweitzer-online.de/buch/Speregen/Sonic/9781338033236/A59381835/

Something strange I found about this site is that it states that it will release in May 1st of this year, despite the original release date of the book being in 2016. Maybe it hasn't released in Germany yet? But something also weird is that it's listed as a hard cover, despite the original release only being a paperback. I'll have to look into this more, and I'll hopefully get some answers in May.

It seems like the only way I can get my hands on this book is to find my copy of it which is presumably torn, or find it in a flea market or something. If anyone could send me something that would be useful to my quest (pictures, videos, ebay links, etc.) I will be eternally grateful and will credit you if I ever make a video about this. I'll update you guys whenever I get more information. Thank you for your time!

Update #1:
Apparently WorldCat.org says that a copy is in the Library of Congress. Yeah, no thank you.

Update #2: I found a listing on Ebay! However, it's 200 USD. Yeah, I definitely wouldn't go that far, even for this book. Here's the link, if you're interested: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sonic-His-...sh=item4b8f7e4c58:g:QuMAAOSwsCJgVUnA&LH_All=1

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back