Human in SA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super mystic sonic

The Golden Blur
Now I'm gonna ask a probably weirdest question you might have ever got.What if you got in the sonic adventure world, to what level would you go and how would you finish it? Think you can make it to the end of every level?

A few levels I would complete:

City Escape
First I would be running down the streets and see if I can run faster then those slow-motion cars. Then when I am down, I'm gonna kick the robot's ass. Running downwards at low speeds nowhere near fast as Sonic I would go. Finnally after a lot of tireness I need to climb down the building....man that would be....never mind. After a lot of strugling I'm finnally down. Now I would need to jump over those boxes without falling in the black pit. Tottally hard! Great....now I would need to run down seemingly a endless stairs.*gasp...I'm finnally down* Now I had to crawl trough a small opening knowing there is gonna be a G.U.N truck following me. Of course, I'm not gonna run away but avoid it. I would be sneaky and crawl along the wall. Finally down, I needed to jump. No problem!

/me jumps and breaks neck...Back to the checkpoint....Once again I crawled along the wall and when I was down I was carefully climbing down. YAY!! I made the level!! On to the next one.....damnit

metal harbor
Now you bet I'm going to have trouble with that rocket.....Anyway, after flying to the loop I jumped to the other side and carefully walked so I wouldn't fall. When I was at the springs and used them I got a real headache. Now....I needed to lightdash to the other side? Of course I can't do that, so I was going to swim to the other side and climb up using a ladder.*Sigh, that sucks* Before I knew it I had a new lightdash area. Now tried to stick my foots in those spinning rings and with great fear I climbed to the other side. Fwew. Now a new running part...great....FINALLY I got to the rocket......Oh help...Now I ran as fast as I could and hang on to the rocket, but I fell as soon as that thing took off.I saw where Sonic landed though, and yet again I needed to swim a mile to get there...Hell wet I just needed to go trough the tunnel. I cheated trough the loop and flew to the goal, but I didn't land softly and breaked my neck....back at the checkpoint......well, you can quess what happend....

Superform fight
I can take a friend with me, so lets have DiRtY_YoShI as example. Finally I could see how I would look as superform. The only problem is....how can I breathe in space? Of course, I couldn't even care about the rings as I was going back to the colony after half a minute anyway. Now I wouldn't be so slow and dodgy as super sonic, but instead I was going at genius speed and kicked as hard as I can(wich means softly)the red spot and I would go back to the colony to breathe again. After MANY times of going in and out the colony we defeated the boss. Now we just need to stop that thing from falling. With a supersonic flight we were flying to the colony...untill we realised. We don't have chaos control powers!!

OH SHIT!!!

What happend after? You might never know.....

You will not believe how often I have this kind of fantasy.

Radical Highway:

I'd start off by carefully traversing down the huge wire thingie, once I was down there I'd hit the spring and probably land face first and break my glasses. Then running through at incredibly slow speeds, stopping every few minutes to take a breather, and hiding behind crates to avoid getting fried by those G.U.N mechs. Once I got to the part with the broken bridge, I'd carefully walk along the side rail, only to find myself face to face with a large armed jet. Hiding behind a crate, I'd throw the annoying little mech telling me to run away at it, which will destroy it in one hit. (Dang it was dissapointing how weak that thing was to Shadow) As for moving past this part, I'd carefully jump up onto the sentry drones that are too stupid to do anything about it, and balancing on top of one, jump to the next one, and jump to the ledge. Unfortunately I can't jump that far from a standstill. Fall down the endless pit of doom, back to the checkpoint. W00T! My glasses are back! This time take the little spring up to the top of the bridge, and carefully traverse across the beam. Now where past the jet part. Hit the spring up to the highway, and fall face first and break my glasses. Then just run on through to the end of the level. (I know, I left out a few parts.)

FinalHazard

Alright, this is it, the final battle. ( Don't ask how I made it this far ), Rather than going super, the Biolizard made one mistake when he messed with me... He sat right in front of the biggest gun in the galaxy! So rather than going super, point the Ark at some random point in space, re-energize the Eclipse Cannon, and fire. After that it's back to the original plan of using the Master Emerald to stop the Chaos Emeralds.

The Final Mission(Before the biolizard fight): first I'd Steal Tails' walker and Knux's breathing device(I forgot what it was called). I'd walk around shooting things like crazy until I get to the end..then I start climbing like crazy and activate the switch which floods the water and then start swimming! I pick up a shield so I can brave the laser beams....now comes the dreaded currents..I start thrashing like crazy in the water until I finally get there. then I swim up and go to Sonic's part...I just run around and try to slide on rails over the beams, then I ride the water to the end! WHEEEE!

Bouncey said:
Trinkel Park:At the bigging at the bumper cars since I don't have a Drivers Licence I would have to do something else. I would Bounce my springs on to the door and get my spring stuck.Then it would open up the road to the bumper car area. I would lose my springs. I then grab a part of one of the broken cars and use them as a Board on the track.

After that, at the castle as I didn't use a car and as my Board would be hard to control on the roller coaster I would jump with my board on to the castle a few times.

My board would break, luckily the lost and found guy found my springs! Anyway, I then saw the Bowlling Alley but my springs would wreck the thing that shoots you so I went bouncing everywhere. Then I would end up in the mirror room, my reflections would scare me - as I got to the end my reflections would come after me.....Oh BTW after all that imagination I would get thrown out for wrecking the place!

Perfect chaos:I would go super then I would go insane, I would be more powerfull thsn Sonic but my rings would go down very quickly. At the second part Bouncy would be beaten and he would be in his normal form but very angry, so angry Limp Bizkit music would go on and you would fight perfect chaos as normal Bouncy.

Then at the end if you win I would shoot a big beam at Perfect chaos but - because Bouncy's a recolor every one would think it was Sonic who did it. Yet Sonic destroyed a lot of the city when he tried to destroy Perfect Chaos and I got the blame. Aw man.

Bouncey, its about YOU who goes in the game, not your fancharacter.....and remember that you are always slower then Sonic.

Normal human run = 19 mile a hour
Normal Sonic run = 741 mile a hour

Sky chase(shadow level. Yes, I forgot how its called.)
First part was emberassing. I'd slowly crawl on the rails to make sure I won't fall off. Then I used the spring and found the bouncey thok thing. Me using that thing as a trampoline, I got very tired when I was up....*gasp* Now the next one.....Later I got to the rocket and found the long rails place. Of course, I'm was acting cool and tried to grind. After 2 seconds I fell of and got myself hangin on the slippery rails. Hanging grind!!Now I needed to hide for the robots...PSYCHE!! I ran to the robots and kicked them down, took their guns and shot the rest. Now I was climbing up the mountain, found myself using alot of trampolines. I still gasping from the previous ones! Now as last...MORE GRINDING!! Can you imagine how frikkin much I fell down and had to use the checkpoint. After lots of falling and tireness I got to the end. I finally found it: The Iblis Ring...

I wasn't talking about a world champion runner......just a guy who normally is playing games day and night and now he needs to run as hard as he can. No that person ain't me, cause I can go at 20 mile a hour.

Super mystic sonic said:
I wasn't talking about a world champion runner......just a guy who normally is playing games day and night and now he needs to run as hard as he can. No that person ain't me, cause I can go at 20 mile a hour.

Yeah, but through City Escape? How long could you possibly endure running at 20 MPH in general?

Trinkel Park:I would go in a Bumper car and would be bumping
like crazy.
Then as I am in a bumper card I would go on untill the pleasure castle.
Then I would be on the roller coster. One problem though, How am I supposed to get past the bowling alley.?

Well I would have to put my shoe in to get past - I missed them all BTW.
Affter that, I would go in to the merry-go-round and, well, I would have to ride on them, then jump to get past.
Thereafter, I am at the part where you go on top of the Mirror room. But, as I can't make it there I would have to go in to the Mirrior room.
And I made it through quite easy, but after the Mirror room I got chucked out.

This is poorly disguised role-playing. Before you say it isn't, look at it this way. Take the "I would" parts and make them present tense.

Draykon said:
Alright, this is it, the final battle. ( Don't ask how I made it this far ), Rather than going super, the Biolizard made one mistake when he messed with me... He sat right in front of the biggest gun in the galaxy! So rather than going super, point the Ark at some random point in space, re-energize the Eclipse Cannon, and fire. After that it's back to the original plan of using the Master Emerald to stop the Chaos Emeralds.

you, sir, are a genius. (not totally sarcasm). that's a very good Idea, actually (wonders why Eggman, with his IQ of 300 didn't try this).

and if I was in a sonic level (as a human) here's what I'd do.

Either:

A: grab a Chaos emerald from somewhere and focus hard, thus using chaos control and reaching the goal ring in record time.

or

B: I'd borrow Sonic's speed sneakers, lighdash shoes, and Shadow's Shaodw rifle. I can now clear any level without too much difficulty.

Perfect Chaos: Alright, Chaos only used the negative power of the emeralds. Unfortunately I don't have a bunch of flight capable friends to get the emeralds for me. *Sigh* have to go get them myself. 'Cept I can't swim... Uh... Hey can't that guy save the day? *runs off*

Bigboi said:
This is poorly disguised role-playing. Before you say it isn't, look at it this way. Take the "I would" parts and make them present tense.
Yes, in a sense, but it's in a topic that's clearly made for it. As far as I can tell, the role-playing rule really only applies to random crap in the middle of an unrelated topic.

Aegix said:
Draykon said:

you, sir, are a genius. (not totally sarcasm). that's a very good Idea, actually (wonders why Eggman, with his IQ of 300 didn't try this).

It was good that eggman never would've done that. The eclipse cannon needs..24 hours to charge? And the ark would hit the earth in 5 minutes. You can figure the rest out.

I'd possibly be..just me. What would be the chances of anything special happening, even if you were in SA/SA2? I'd say no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back