Huge Spider Web found between my Table and a box, no Pics, Sorry

MADVAL2

Why yes i am the real MADVAL2.
So when i went back to my computer at like 5:00 Am, then i found a spider web hanging on the ceiling right down my chair, then i was confused until i saw that there was a huge spider web right between my table and a box, and decided to pour water on the spider and the spider has perished, however, there was another one trying to escape, so i killed it, and threw it in the trash, and the third one has drowned in the water, and so i made a wet mess between my table where there is my computer and the box, i know it's not SRB2 related, but damn, i almost got bit by one of those spiders, which they where a little big.

So when i went back to my computer at like 5:00 Am, then i found a spider web hanging on the ceiling right down my chair, then i was confused until i saw that there was a huge spider web right between my table and a box, and decided to pour water on the spider and the spider has perished, however, there was another one trying to escape, so i killed it, and threw it in the trash, and the third one has drowned in the water, and so i made a wet mess between my table where there is my computer and the box, i know it's not SRB2 related, but damn, i almost got bit by one of those spiders, which they where a little big.
Honestly I hate spiders, so what you just did I really do not blame you. But, this is one of those stories you should keep to yourself/family or friend members, not here. Because at the end of the day, all you did was kill a few spiders. It happens, and if they were actually a little big, they wouldn't have hurt you. Even if they wanted to.

Mmh, I think some action done beforehand to not just prevent spiders building webs around your desk, but also… kindly taking them outside as opposed to the afterlife, would’ve been a better choice, or at least how I’d’ve gone about it. In actuality, they are more afraid of you than you are of them, since their bites are meant for prey around their size and not us gigantics, and they really do not want to use up the energy that goes into forming venom (well there are also dry “nonvenomous” bites too) that only proves ineffective and a wasted effort for the spider’s case. With my wording and typing this so soon ‘til I need sleep, I don’t believe I’m much help on my own curing arachnophobia, if you suffer from it, but getting like a cup plus a paper towel to surround the spider and moving it to a better spot, a very careful picking-up, could be something to attempt the next time around. Or that is what I suggest anyway, some kinda general common spider handling.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back