How?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geona said:
noob! squish it! It's crawling up my leg!
That was just stupid and unnessecarry, however you spell that word.

As for the question, I know how, but only if you have Adobe Photoshop.

Geona said:
noob! squish it! It's crawling up my leg!
That was just stupid and unnessecarry, however you spell that word.

As for the question, I know how, but only if you have Adobe Photoshop.
And it doesn't actually change the pallete, it kinda changes all of the colors solected in th character.

because being polite get's me ignored on every forum, and it's starting to really tick me off! I mean, how would you feel if you never got an answer to a question, EVER? having every last thing you say ignored? So i'm in a really bad mood right now.

http://www.gifworks.com/

If the the sprite sheet is in Gif form (Which most ones found online are) you can change the sprite sheet as a whole by uploading it or making a link to it.

To work it, select "Edit Color" then select the color you want then click the color in the sprite sheet that you would like to change. On sprite sheets, it sometimes gets tricky with the smaller ones as you cvan't magnify the picture. but in any case, you can add all the pallette colors manually by using the eyedropper tool in MSPaint.

Hope that helps.

Geona said:
because being polite get's me ignored on every forum, and it's starting to really tick me off! I mean, how would you feel if you never got an answer to a question, EVER? having every last thing you say ignored? So i'm in a really bad mood right now.

So, instead of being a nice guy who's ignored, you're trying to be an asshole who everyone knows, but hates.

Good trade.

The GIMP would work quite well. It has niftifiing features like color swap, hue rotate, and even partial colorwheel rotation!

He means
creamadvance2_23801.gif

Turn on BBCode, Zac!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back