How would I get the race's countdown once a player finishes the stage?

nicholas rickys

gangsta sonic
Currently making a Pizza Tower inspired Race mode based on Pizza Time, I wanna be able to restart the timer at a certain lap when a player unlocks Lap 3. I looked on the wiki but I can't really find anything other than a read only countdown variable for the mapheader. Can someone help?

Unfortunately all level timers are always READ-ONLY and you can't modify them at all. You can read the Countdown timer from the mapheader and that's it. If not talking about modifying the global timer that's visible on HUD in vanilla I can probably suggest to make your own timer functionality that you can replace vanilla HUD time with and that you can control as you wish

Unfortunately all level timers are always READ-ONLY and you can't modify them at all. You can read the Countdown timer from the mapheader and that's it. If not talking about modifying the global timer that's visible on HUD in vanilla I can probably suggest to make your own timer functionality that you can replace vanilla HUD time with and that you can control as you wish
i see, but then how would i make a players time in the scoreboard "DNF"

i see, but then how would i make a players time in the scoreboard "DNF"
According to SRB2 wiki player.realtime is a writable value and is used by Race gametype as a personal finish time so I think you can use it for your purposes. But I can't imagine how "DNF" will work there.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back