How to play a game without the master server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I would give away my cell number. I wouldn't care about that. The more people I talk with the better.

....Please I would LOVE if i didn't get the talk. My parent give long lectures. what is the ta- actually nevermind.

Hey! So I'm new to this so my future posts will be better. Why is no one on the server? Did they get tired of playing srb2? I have been hosting games and the results were nothing. Is anyone going to host a game or join mine? And yes I know this post is not on the topic, the others on this topic were closed... So some one host or join my games ok? Inferno out!

Last edited:
Sorry if I don't fit in with all the PC gaming people around here, but on most consoles, we don't HAVE things like a 'console' you can just bring up and hit commands in.

Just FYI for those of us who hate command consoles because mine -NEVER- works, you can also select 'join by IP' in the multiplayer section. =P

Let Return to Hamachi will you?

Here's my problem...I don't know how to Host with Hamachi so I can play with friends...

Any Idea?

To join by IP, you'll need the server to tell you their IP address and then go host.
How would that work?

You use join by IP address to connect directly to the host's server without needing the Master Server. However, you need to know the host's IP address.

The best way to know who is hosting when the MS is down is to join the IRC chat and wait for someone to say they're hosting, and they'll usually provide their IP address. If they don't you can use /whois or /dns to find out yourself. If nobody is hosting, you can always host yourself and let the chatroom know. Sometimes you'll find a few people itching for a game, but it really all depends on your timing.

Alternatively, you can organize a game with your friends and then have whoever is hosting give all the players their IP address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back