How to make a saveable team

Shawgy_TH

Have you ever wanted to make a saveable team like team sonic in buddyex. Will this post is for you.

What you need is:
A wad and pk3 editor (of course)
The template i put for you to download
A picture of the team (important)
The buddyex addon
And finally a brain (i am joking)

Now go to the soc_play and here all the important things you need to do. In the SkinName Type the Leader name twice without any space but you have to type between them a &
. Also in picname type the name of the team picture And you know everything else in the soc_play

After this go to LUA_TEAM. Replace Leader with the leader's codename. And replace partner 1 and 2 with there codename (remember to rename the file by putting a number or the team name on it like LUA_TEAM69 or LUA_TEAMDARK)

Now put the SOC_PLAY, The team picture and LUA_TEAM inside the buddyex addons with the wad editor. Save and you are done

If the characters you want in the team is for a addon actvite the addon (IMPORTANT)

I hope enjoyed the tutorial. Have a nice day

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231003-103516.jpg
    Screenshot_20231003-103516.jpg
    418.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_20231003-103543.jpg
    Screenshot_20231003-103543.jpg
    815.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Creating Team template.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 64
Have you ever wanted to make a saveable team like team sonic in buddyex. Will this post is for you.

What you need is:
The buddyex addon

Now go to the soc_play and here all the important things you need to do. In the SkinName Type the Leader name twice without any space but you have to type between them a &
. Also in picname type the name of the team picture And you know everything else in the soc_play

After this go to LUA_TEAM. Replace Leader with the leader's codename. And replace partner 1 and 2 with there codename (remember to rename the file by putting a number or the team name on it like LUA_TEAM69 or LUA_TEAMDARK)

Now put the SOC_PLAY, The team picture and LUA_TEAM inside the buddyex addons with the wad editor. Save and you are done

If the characters you want in the team is for a addon actvite the addon (IMPORTANT)

and probably you can add a third partner hmm?

What you need is:
The buddyex addon

this is the guide that i needed, i didnt find it and i find out how to make it myself
and probably you can add a third partner hmm?
yeah, you can, i made that adding all the mods that i have

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back