Have you port forwarded since a lot of ppl say this when they have absolutely no clue what port-forwarding even isI have a LAN server called "The Hidden Palace" and I want to hook it up so it's on the server listings. I looked up how to and didn't get very helpful instructions.
Please tell me how step by step, I know myself as mentally slow.
I have not. I've heard the name, but not found any instructions of HOW to do it.Have you port forwarded since a lot of ppl say this when they have absolutely no clue what port-forwarding even is
Well, what port forwarding does is that your router always blocks incoming traffic, but when you port forward, what it does is that it makes the router accept traffic from one port. To port forward, you need a static IP addressI have not. I've heard the name, but not found any instructions of HOW to do it.
jameds.org/portforward/ is the one people usually send. The instructions aren't that specific because it's slightly different per-ISPI have not. I've heard the name, but not found any instructions of HOW to do it.
I don't think the URL URL'djameds.org/portforward/ is the one people usually send. The instructions aren't that specific because it's slightly different per-ISP
I left out the https:// on purpose so it doesn't get put in the moderation queue. The link works though.I don't think the URL URL'd
oh.I left out the https:// on purpose so it doesn't get put in the moderation queue.