How to have a sprite with normal and opposite colour?

Andromeda

Amateur Mapper and Local Dumbass
So, while the character this is for doesn't have 2 separate colours on their sprites (yet) I was hoping to have a life icon with a background using the character's opposite colour.
While I could just give it that colour, I want to have it be the opposite of whatever colour is selected in things like multiplayer.

How do I go about doing this?
Is it even possible?

The (placeholder) icon and the background:
Placeholder Icon
Icon Background

Last edited:
So, while the character this is for doesn't have 2 separate colours on their sprites (yet) I was hoping to have a life icon with a background using the character's opposite colour.
While I could just give it that colour, I want to have it be the opposite of whatever colour is selected in things like multiplayer.

Is it even possible?

View attachment 99675View attachment 99676
To Do This,You Need Slade To Do It.🙂.

So First Pick Any Sprite Or Even All The Sprites Then Right-Click The The Sprite/Or All The Sprites Then Then Touch Graphic And Hold It Then When You See Color Remap Then Left-Click Color Remap That You Can See Close To The Sprite/Or Sprites,In The First Sprite That You Picked/Or If Selected All The Sprites And Then You Select All The Green Colour And Replace It With Any Colour/For Sonic You Can Select All The Blue/For Tails You Can Select All The Orange Colour/For Knuckles You Can Select All The Red Colour.🙂.

Slade:https://slade.mancubus.net/index.php?page=downloads.🙂.

This Is A Tutorial On How To Have A Sprite With Normal And Opposite Colour.🙂.

Color Is The Name For Windows Apps Colour Version/And Color Is The Same As Colour.🙂.

Is it even possible?

View attachment 99675View attachment 99676
So Go To Soc In Any Character And Then You Can See This Stuff.🙂.

Character
SkinName = sonic
DisplayName = Sonic
PlayerText = ^4Sonic^0 can blast through zones faster than anybody else, but he finds getting through hazards the most difficult.

^4Ability:^0 Speed Thok
Double jump to zoom forward with a huge burst of speed.

^4Tip:^0 The speed thok can be hard to control, but it's quite powerful once it's mastered. Remember you can hold backwards to brake!
#

Then Add This Stuff.
TagTextColor = SKINCOLOR_Blue.
TagOutlineColor = SKINCOLOR_Blue.
OppositeColor = SKINCOLOR_Sky.

Then Pick Any Of This You Added And Then You Can Select ''OppositeColor'' And Then Add Your Opposite Colour Then To Add It Do This ''SKINCOLOR_'' Then Put It In After _ Then Your Done.🙂.

Example:SKINCOLOR_Sky.

dude adding more replies begging for help isnt gonna make anyone help you, they're not obligated to and you just need to be patient until someone willing to help does
bro, thats not begging.
I'm just saying im still waiting. Its been... 2 months?
and only 4 messages in this thread?
I'd say thats being decently patient.

So Go To Soc In Any Character And Then You Can See This Stuff.🙂.

Character
SkinName = sonic
DisplayName = Sonic
PlayerText = ^4Sonic^0 can blast through zones faster than anybody else, but he finds getting through hazards the most difficult.

^4Ability:^0 Speed Thok
Double jump to zoom forward with a huge burst of speed.

^4Tip:^0 The speed thok can be hard to control, but it's quite powerful once it's mastered. Remember you can hold backwards to brake!
#

Then Add This Stuff.
TagTextColor = SKINCOLOR_Blue.
TagOutlineColor = SKINCOLOR_Blue.
OppositeColor = SKINCOLOR_Sky.

Then Pick Any Of This You Added And Then You Can Select ''OppositeColor'' And Then Add Your Opposite Colour Then To Add It Do This ''SKINCOLOR_'' Then Put It In After _ Then Your Done.🙂.

Example:SKINCOLOR_Sky.
also i already know this stuff, i think you misunderstood the problem.

bro, thats not begging.
I'm just saying im still waiting. Its been... 2 months?
and only 4 messages in this thread?
I'd say thats being decently patient.

also i already know this stuff, i think you misunderstood the problem.
Oh Ok Then I Don't Know How To Make A Sprite With Normal And Opposite Colour That's Not Possible For Me.🙂.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back