How to get SRB2 Jeck Jims High Poly MD2s working in 2.2

cerealgoo

See, so I've recently seen Sonic Central use these models in 2.2, and I tried, but they are absolutely broken for me. the signpost has doubles, it never loads the running and walking animations instead of that, it loads the waiting animations, and the signpost never does a full flip. Does anyone know how to set these up properly?

The high poly ones are like that for you because it's for an older version of SRB2 (more specifically, 2.0), and obviously doesn't work with 2.2, which is the latest. You could port over the models to make them work with 2.2, but that can't be done unless you get Jeck's permission.

Last edited:
For that, he might have used 2.0 in order for them to work. If not, then I have no clue.

(EDIT): I looked over the video again and it looks like he actually DIDN'T use 2.0, but instead 2.2. So for now, we don't know.

See, so I've recently seen Sonic Central use these models in 2.2, and I tried, but they are absolutely broken for me. the signpost has doubles, it never loads the running and walking animations instead of that, it loads the waiting animations, and the signpost never does a full flip. Does anyone know how to set these up properly?

whats your discord I can send them to you if you want

if you look at a guys channel (GemerlYT), he uses a model pack which ports most model from jeck jims md2s called "Modelos"
its possible that sonic central used that

does anyone know where i can get an accurate unleashed sonic model port that works
Post automatically merged:

You just need to port them, use Mystic Model 3D or Maverick Model 3D, or if your lazy, just download them off the internet.

Ive actually ported the 2.0 Sonic md2 by Jeck Jims.
how do u port them to srb2 2.2

Last edited:
does anyone know where i can get an accurate unleashed sonic model port that works
Post automatically merged:

how do u port them to srb2 2.2
I don't port models from previews versions now, so no, you should know that porting 2.0x MD2s are illegal, and i did not knew that back then, if i showed you the link, and how to port models, i would be in big trouble.

I don't port models from previews versions now, so no, you should know that porting 2.0x MD2s are illegal, and i did not knew that back then, if i showed you the link, and how to port models, i would be in big trouble.
I'm pretty sure you're allowed to port anything from 2.0 over, you just arent allowed to publish it if it's not high quality enough or if it contains assets you dont have permission to use

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back