how old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 15, and I've been 15 since March.
I'm a guy. Simply a guy who just wants to live life.
I'm a student.
Hobbies? Hard to say. I've recently taken an interest in CAD stuff. Other than that, I like games, drawing, and singing. Oh yeah, and I like to cook. :)
I'm Marco Zafra. It's slipped around a few times before (particularly in copyright statements and my site)

As for my nickname, digimonmz (my old nick) + Sonikku. I was one of a few (I think three) that stylized their names to be like Johnny's. Another person and I kept ours.

Digiku said:
I'm 15, and I've been 15 since March.
I'm a guy. Simply a guy who just wants to live life.
I'm a student.
Hobbies? Hard to say. I've recently taken an interest in CAD stuff. Other than that, I like games, drawing, and singing. Oh yeah, and I like to cook. :)
I'm Marco Zafra. It's slipped around a few times before (particularly in copyright statements and my site)

As for my nickname, digimonmz (my old nick) + Sonikku. I was one of a few (I think three) that stylized their names to be like Johnny's. Another person and I kept ours.

amising(or so) how much hobbys you have^^
i have only......2?3? i dont really know^^"

Digiku said:
I dont think it was meant to copy Johnny, really. I think they just did it because they...erm...liked it.
The only ones I can think of, are Soccerku, Donnyku, and you.

Why the hey does it take me so long to find topics and reply to them?!?!

HOW old are you? 18. My BDay's in January, so I'm one of few people who's birthday isn't coming up soon.

WHAT are you? Computer Engineering student at the University of Maine in Orono, Maine. I just finished my first year, but legally I'm a junior because of my credit standing. I've also handed in paperwork to add Electrical Engineering as a second major, and Mathematics as a minor. I'm also in Honors with a straight 4.00 GPA.

what DO you? Uh, mostly see above and below.

whats you Hobbys? Let's see here. I like math a lot, so I have stacks of puzzle books and magazines that I like to do. I'm also good (understatement) with a computer, and I like to play games (duh) and write programs. For games, I only have a PC, so my highlights are SADX and Sonic Heroes (and I am REALLY hoping that the next-gen game PC rumors are true). For writing programs, well, I've been working here and there on adding decent slopes and inclines in SRB2, and I have ideas running on paper for my own games. However, I also spend a lot of time outside; I live on a lake so I swim and kayak a lot. Finally, although I'm not artistically inclined, I've been working on a fan character on paper; my avatar is one of the drawings.

Whats your REAL name? Robert. All you need to know. :mrgreen:

And finally, my username: There's a LONG history of the Antiporcupine name in my intro post, so I'll just post a link:
http://www.sepwich.com/ssntails/mb/viewtopic.php?t=3187
Since then, I've created the before-mentioned fanchar, Minus the Antiporcupine. The current pose is kinda boring, so I'm working on making it look better.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Walter RPG´s said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:
Walter RPG´s said:
i know thats a bad question to ask i will know:

HOW old are you?
WHAT are you?
what DO you?
whats you Hobbys?
Whats your REAL name?

Thirteen
Male
http://drunkduck.com/Death_By_Pixel
See above. I draw and write
Mike Meredith

looks cool^^ how long did you need for that?

Rephrase the question; it translated a little weird.

I think he said: "How long did it take you to do that?"

Walter RPG´s said:
HOW old are you?
WHAT are you?
what DO you?
whats you Hobbys?
Whats your REAL name?

1)14 I'll be 15 on September 15th
2)I think I'm a guy let me check
3)I annoy the good people (mostly Mystic) of this forum with my stupid questions.
4)playing pogo.com and this game and making my character wad
5)Stephen James Swift

Human
High School Student (after summer is over)
Video Games (SRB2), tyring to make Tails for SonicRider MOD, and figuring out how XWE works.
Real Name is Damian Christensen

HOW old are you?
WHAT are you?
what DO you?
whats you Hobbys?
Whats your REAL name?

Human
Huh?
Playing games, making maps and annoying my friends
Sean Reddie :P

HOW old are you?

I just turned 17, I'm going to be 18 next July.

WHAT are you?

I am hopefully the only music-addicted, mac-crazy, zim-obsessed, computer nerd you will ever meet.

what DO you?

Bass guitar, alto saxophone, drums, Invader Zim, designing computer games, listening to music, making music (Logic Pro and GarageBand FTW), Graphics design is something I've recently gained a liking to...

whats you Hobbys?

Isn't that the same as the last question? Ah well. I'll just list some other things here. Favorite bands:

Dream Theater, Liquid Tension Experiment, James LaBrie, John Petrucci, pretty much any classical music, Trans-siberian Orchestra, Relient K, MXPX, David Coltrane, Miles Davis, Crush 40, Sum 41, P.O.D., Gorillaz, Bare Naked Ladies, SunSet Swish, Rush, Michael Jackson, NOFX, Backstreet Boys, Magna-Fi, Chevelle, Linkin Park, and Tony Palacios...

As for movies, there is only one movie to rule them all...

Fight Club.

Whats your REAL name?

My full name is Nic "Lostgame" Newman.

HOW old am I?-
I'm 16 years old.

WHAT am I?-
I'm a human. I assure you...

What DO I?-
I'm currently unemployed. Assuming that's what you mean...

What's my hobbies?-
Basically everything to do with games except programming. Minor modeling, spriting, level design, ect.
I also have a cheap little sprite comic that I haven't updated in months.

What's my REAL name?-
That'd be Cody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back