How many siblings do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadjili

Ok, I don't know if there is already a topic for this because there are soooo many of them but here it goes. How many siblings do you have? If you have any how old are they, boy or girl, etc. or you could just say you have none. You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to. I just want to know.

I have one 7 year old brother. He is in first grade. We fight a little but I love him.
Now it's your turn.

I have a 10 year old sister, she's a great artist, is wonderfull with sprites (She makes' em' from scratch) and loves the Luma's from Super Mario Galaxy.

That about sums it up.

I have 2 fat sisters (15 and 12, I am 14), and a brother (10) who I think has ADHD or something (he's very, very crazy.)

I have 3 brothers, and 2 sisters. I'm the oldest.

Leif; he's 14. Year 9. He's a so-called "gangsta", and into all that hip-hop and gangsta (c)rap.

Levi; 6. Year 2. Lazy. Annoying. Messes room up, doesn't tidy it up, gets me blamed for it. Doesn't mean I tidy up in the end anyways.

Mason; 1. Loud. VERY LOUD. And he sits on the cat.

Sisters;

Talia/Talie (yes, she really does have two names) (not Talia the Mongoose, they're not related in any way); who's 10. Year 5. She's a bit of ***** sometimes, and argues with 2 of my brothers... She somewhat thinks it's shameful to be "grebo", which to her, the definition is someone who listens to "heavy" stuff. She also makes up words on the spot, such as "dudy". Not even her best friends know what that means.

Teil Jai; She's 3. Loud, and very nice, but will cry out loud if she doesn't get what she wants.

Note, Lief is at my dad's house most fo the week, and teil is always there. Technically, Teil isn't actually my sister, since my biological father actually split from my mom soon after I was born. No idea who he is. I rather just ignore that part of my past.

Siblings from my mothers side:

Kimberly - 21 years old sister: Loves to party, and doesn't know a thing about games. She shares her house with a few friends, but she lacks responsibility. I think she'll get in trouble someday because of that.

Kevin - 13 years old brother: He likes violence, owns games with violence, and once he gets angry, he handles with violence. Besides the violence part, he also acts like a 8 year old. He goes with his friends, and tries to keep up with the trends, but fails anyway.

Me - 18 years old: I lived in a personal house since I was 16, and got supported by my mother, and would probably not be able to study and keep my house up if it wasn't for her. I got my drivings license the first time I tried, which means I was pretty lucky in that matter. I often slack of from duty to do more fun things, so I'm happy that I can do things pretty fast, otherwise I wouldn't get lots done. For a gamer, I also seem to have amazing stamina and speed. Lucky me!

Siblings from my Father's side:

Me - 18 years old: Well, he's my father, of course I'm his side too. My father and mother seperated when I was 3 years old, but I always visited him once in the 2 weeks, and slept at his house for a day there. Currently, I go to the family meeting with my father every Sunday. All of my father's brothers have died. One because he drunk too much alcohol, even when he was at the hospital, and the other one probably commited suicide and drove his motor at a tree. Reasons why are unknown.

Kim - 21 years old: Well, in the early days, she visited my father too once in 2 weeks. But when she grew older, she grew bored of visiting my father, and only saw him when he came to my house picking me up, or otherwise at christmas. I sometimes get the feeling she is using dad only for her own good. She asks money, lets him fix her car and other things, and asks a lot of him, but she never does anything for him. She doesn't even send a holiday card.

Nick - 8 years old: He lives with my father, and his mother is my father's current wife. He is childish, and tries to be the boss against everyone in the house. He has a lot of accident, and breaks alot of stuff in the house. My father seems to get pretty stressed of the little guy...and you know what? I don't blame him. Nick's mind isn't really deep, if I have to say it like that. Sometimes I think he never actually thinks about anything in life.

Jordin - 5 years old: Jordin has the syndrome of west. That means he has a very hard time learning stuff. He talks like a 1 year old that learned his first words, and he can walk like a 1 year old. He seems to be completely dependant of his parents, and I'm not sure if he'll ever reach something in life. I just hope he will.

3 bros let me start.
1.Jacob 14 very evil.
2.Brad 11 12 in a couple of days not evil but not good.
3.Ben 9 he is annoying.

I am the youngest and only boy in my family.
I am 18, and have 5 older sisters, there ages are, 19, 25, 26, 27, 29, and they all have at least 1 child, some with 2.

I have 2 Brothers.

Kenneth - 18 He's in his second year of college and has a job and I would like to say beats up on me when he comes home.

Nicholas- 11 Nickrawls08 Nuff' said.

I have a 17 year old sibling who is lazy and I do a lot of thing for here. She is in 12th grade. She is a great artist, and she gets into a lot of fights with her dad (he is my dad, too. *shot*,) and it ends up... I don't wanna talk about.

-I have a 20-something year old sister. She suffered from down syndrome. :(

-I have a brother who is my same age but a minute younger. (lawl) He only has one functioning hand. (he had a stroke) But for soem reason, he is kickass at video games, he holds the controller at some weird tilted angle and plays with three fingers.

-I have a stupid 14-year old brother. He is a juvinile delinquent. He gets into trouble and has his retarded friends in our house alot. He pretty much hates anyone. Always gets pissed for no reason.

-I have an awesome 20-something year old brother who is awesome at computers. He has a wife, Shannon, and the most adorable daughter. He lives in a house with his bro, Rob.

-Rob is a 27 year old man who is going blind. D= He cannot drive well, so he has to live with my bro. He has some dog named Irie, who is the strangest thing you can see.

2 half siblings

Dan: 23 years old and still lives in the basement. Gets my mom pissed off by leaving messes for my mom to clean up. He was one of those "show off to the whole class and make them laugh" kinda kids in school. Also DON'T ask how he gets girl's while living in the basement (I have NO idea how)

Cheylyn (AKA: Chey): My little 10 year old sis. Also plays SRB2 but doesn't have an MB account. Loves spriting, video games, Sonic (Specifically Scourge the hedgehog, Tails, and Bean), and all that stuff. Annoying at times but she's pretty nice. Lives with my dad (Mom and Dad got a divorce but I go to see the other side of my family every 2nd weekend)

Little sister, who fortunately for her, isn't at all interested in video games and all the nerdy things I do.

I have 6 siblings, I don't live with any of them. A 6 year old sister who loves to sing, and suprsiginly at her age is verry good at it. A 7 year old sister who enjoys to play drums, and the guitar she's quite talented if I say so myself. I have a twin sister, that is basically into the same stuff as me, and I occasionally see her in Muay Thai classes every other day. I have a 21 year old step sister who is a tatoo artist in colorado. I have a 14 year old little brother who is "questionable" sadly, and last I have a 26 year old step brother who is currently servering in the Marines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back