How is School going? (Only if you go there!)

RedSRB2

Designing PolySonic OCs since 2022
So,with Holiday vaccation coming pretty much soon,i want to ask: How is your school year going?

I graduated ages ago, but I just wanted to take a moment to drop some words of encouragement for anyone still attending. It can really suck having to go to school sometimes, but hang in there. Focus on getting good grades, you're really going to benefit from that high GPA later on in life. You'll definitely be thanking yourself later for sticking to it and doing your best while you still had the chance.

I graduated ages ago, but I just wanted to take a moment to drop some words of encouragement for anyone still attending. It can really suck having to go to school sometimes, but hang in there. Focus on getting good grades, you're really going to benefit from that high GPA later on in life. You'll definitely be thanking yourself later for sticking to it and doing your best while you still had the chance.
Yeah,i also graduated long time ago,probably around the time of 2000's.
I still remember the time one of the students which was in my class was a homosexual person,meaning that 75% of the class bullied him.
I probably shuld make a thread for people who did went to school for a long time ago and talk about things that happened tere,since this would be bit off topic currently.

Yeah,i also graduated long time ago,probably around the time of 2000's.
I still remember the time one of the students which was in my class was a homosexual person,meaning that 75% of the class bullied him.
I probably shuld make a thread for people who did went to school for a long time ago and talk about things that happened tere,since this would be bit off topic currently.
nice that was when srb2 2000 was out also the kid was bullied becuase how gay he was?

nice that was when srb2 2000 was out also the kid was bullied becuase how gay he was?
Yeah,during those times when i was in middle school,kids were joking that there was a "Homosexual virus" where if you be very close to a gay person,you will also get gay too. That student tried to share that "virus" to me too,luckly i escaped away. When they beated up his ass,he was suspeneded for 2 and half Middle School year.Apparently,teachers didnt liked gay people in that school,so when they found about him,he got suspended.

(Also,SRB2 in 2000 was actually the SAGE demo,huge thanks to Glaber for making the recreations of those early levels into SRB2TP 2.0)

Yeah,during those times when i was in middle school,kids were joking that there was a "Homosexual virus" where if you be very close to a gay person,you will also get gay too. That student tried to share that "virus" to me too,luckly i escaped away. When they beated up his ass,he was suspeneded for 2 and half Middle School year.Apparently,teachers didnt liked gay people in that school,so when they found about him,he got suspended.

(Also,SRB2 in 2000 was actually the SAGE demo,huge thanks to Glaber for making the recreations of those early levels into SRB2TP 2.0)
back in summer six grade summer day camp they were 5 kids they hated me and i hated them too i was unlucky back then one of the kids were dating and no they were not gay it was a girl and a boy while there 13 like me when we were watching a movie i saw them maybe kissing each other and wont keep there hands to them own self but the teacher had to remined them many times not to touch eachother becuase of covid so when they got dismssed while i was waiting for my parent to come they littery escaped the teachers and the host of the day camp didnt see them i dont think they dont do susspensions in the day camp but still back then i guess they were nasty. and now in seventh grade my classmates and I are dealing with a kid who thinks hes black thats racsit say the N word a lot and gets into fights. but still i think the girl and the boy were kinda nasty

(EDIT- the teacher told the host outside right affter they left bascily)

back in summer six grade summer day camp they were 5 kids they hated me and i hated them too i was unlucky back then one of the kids were dating and no they were not gay it was a girl and a boy while there 13 like me when we were watching a movie i saw them maybe kissing each other and wont keep there hands to them own self but the teacher had to remined them many times not to touch eachother becuase of covid so when they got dismssed while i was waiting for my parent to come they littery escaped the teachers and the host of the day camp didnt see them i dont think they dont do susspensions in the day camp but still back then i guess they were nasty. and now in seventh grade my classmates and I are dealing with a kid who thinks hes black thats racsit say the N word a lot and gets into fights. but still i think the girl and the boy were kinda nasty

(EDIT- the teacher told the host outside right affter they left bascily)
Can you make posts that are more read-able than now? You always post over 300 words into a single setence,which makes few people quite hard to read,even myself. Try to make better posts that people can actually understand them. Dont be like SuperPombo.

Can you make posts that are more read-able than now? You always post over 300 words into a single setence,which makes few people quite hard to read,even myself. Try to make better posts that people can actually understand them. Dont be like SuperPombo.
oh oops i think i forogt to fix my spelling

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back