how is everyone enjoying week 7 in friday night funkin??

neonhedgehog

you best believe boi!
finaly after a long time waiting like a Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time waitng its here baby
and its great some of my favorite songs in friday nigth funkin as of right now is: stress, spookez, dad battle, pico, senpai, egg nog,
winter horrorland and the new song that kawaii sprite leak "UGH"

tell me your favorite song's down below and let me know how much you guys react in the last moment before pico jump in the save girlfriend and kill sone tankmen
(RIP steve you will be missed)

my opinion of fnf as a whole has changed since that week. some kids play that game for some reason, but the week has some pretty bad profanity in its cutscenes. who wants their kids playing a game with people swearing? and to add insult to injury, THE PROFANITY ISNT USED CORRECTLY! just throwing out the c-word TWICE with nothing to divide the two was enough to change my opinion on fnf. i mean, its one thing if theres profanity in a game kids play. its another thing if swears make up a sixth of a (short) sentance.

my opinion of fnf as a whole has changed since that week. some kids play that game for some reason, but the week has some pretty bad profanity in its cutscenes. who wants their kids playing a game with people swearing? and to add insult to injury, THE PROFANITY ISNT USED CORRECTLY! just throwing out the c-word TWICE with nothing to divide the two was enough to change my opinion on fnf. i mean, its one thing if theres profanity in a game kids play. its another thing if swears make up a sixth of a (short) sentance.
friday night funkin isn't supposed to be for kids.

friday night funkin isn't supposed to be for kids.
thats the point i was trying to make. but the thing that ticked me off was using the c-word, not only once, BUT TWICE! with nothing to split the two apart. if you're gonna use profanity, use it responsibly. dont just throw out one of the most offensive swear word twice like that.

thats the point i was trying to make. but the thing that ticked me off was using the c-word, not only once, BUT TWICE! with nothing to split the two apart. if you're gonna use profanity, use it responsibly. dont just throw out one of the most offensive swear word twice like that.
I think there is a way to turn the profanity off IIRC.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back