How I can put LEVELS and 3D models?

How I can put LEVEL and MODEL mods in SRB2?

I mean... I know how to put the characters mods, just activate them and go to NO-SAVE mode.

But... with the levels or the 3D models are imposible, I just activate them and NOTHING.

Thanks for watching.

As far as I know the 3D models are something related to the doom builder but I bet you'd get far detailed information if you just google it

I'm... not sure what you're getting at. Levels do not inherently use 3D models.

3D Models are an OpenGL feature, so you need to be using that first. Then, you can enable 3D models in options. The game already has models for most of its sprite-based objects built-in.

As for levels, individual Single Player levels are required to be loaded at the start of a new game, so starting a No Save should load the level you loaded. It's not recommended to add multiple single player levels at once, as they usually replace eachother.

I'm... not sure what you're getting at. Levels do not inherently use 3D models.

3D Models are an OpenGL feature, so you need to be using that first. Then, you can enable 3D models in options. The game already has models for most of its sprite-based objects built-in.

As for levels, individual Single Player levels are required to be loaded at the start of a new game, so starting a No Save should load the level you loaded. It's not recommended to add multiple single player levels at once, as they usually replace eachother.
Thanks.

Go to Options > Video Options, then change Renderer from Software to OpenGL. Scroll all the way to the bottom and enter OpenGL Options, and turn on the 3D models.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back