How has school been? (if you did go to school recently)

Ahaha… no I hate my high school… This is my first year as a high schooler and there’s no way to explain it but it sucks. I have classes that I hate/dislike just scrambled in both my A and B Day classes, so I don’t even have a favorite not mentioning how annoying and tiring it is to get through, there is one classrooms I go to everyday. Which sadly is the teacher that usually gives us the homework and also weekly gives us a test/quiz… why..? Oh and you know that 45 minute to 1 hour lunch break? Let’s make that 25 minutes :grin: and the best part being I don’t have a friend to sit next to at B-Classes, how nice! So my answer for this question is that this is a huge pain that I just want to stop badly.

Ahaha… no I hate my high school… This is my first year as a high schooler and there’s no way to explain it but it sucks. I have classes that I hate/dislike just scrambled in both my A and B Day classes, so I don’t even have a favorite not mentioning how annoying and tiring it is to get through, there is one classrooms I go to everyday. Which sadly is the teacher that usually gives us the homework and also weekly gives us a test/quiz… why..? Oh and you know that 45 minute to 1 hour lunch break? Let’s make that 25 minutes :grin:and the best part being I don’t have a friend to sit next to at B-Classes, how nice! So my answer for this question is that this is a huge pain that I just want to stop badly.
oof, feel sorry for you, but try being in highschool for 3 years! yep im in year 9, its crap etc

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back