How does ultimate zone builder's tagging system work

Grigri

I like to make maps, not that good at it though
the way the tagging system works in uzb is kinda wierd (atleast for me it is) lets say i make a fof wich i tag to one, and i tag the sector i want the fof to appear in to one aswell, it wont show up in the sector, but if i tag the sector to zero, then the fof DOES show up.

its new for me since i use normal zone builder in wich if you tag smth to one then it just works and if it doesnt appear its set up wrong, but in uzb it doesnt work like that for some reason.

the way the tagging system works in uzb is kinda wierd (atleast for me it is) lets say i make a fof wich i tag to one, and i tag the sector i want the fof to appear in to one aswell, it wont show up in the sector, but if i tag the sector to zero, then the fof DOES show up.
Are you using the correct set Tag field on the FOF's control linedef? You should be using this one rather than the one at the bottom. You use the one on the bottom for the TARGET sector, where the FOF is supposed to show up. This is different from regular Zone Builder, where you use the bottom field for both.
1716139789283.png

Last edited:
Are you using the correct set Tag field on the FOF's control linedef? You should be using this one rather than the one at the bottom. You use the one on the bottom for the TARGET sector, where the FOF is supposed to show up. This is different from regular Zone Builder, where you use the bottom field for both.
View attachment 119699
ah, i never thought about that. thanks!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back