How Do You Talk in Real Life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eblo

i bet you guys all sound like faggots lmao

inb4 ice acts like the posing bitch he is

Last edited:
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
I say many contractions like 'em and words ending with -in' rather than -ing. I also swear and say "dude" alot.

omg liek ur so cool.

If you read my posts around here, then that's how I talk.

I stutter a lot, part from that I speak normally, with a hint of a posh accent.

Hmmm...that's a tough one. Actually, many of my common talking phrases are also used in my online talk.

I'll try to describe my voice, too. It's a tenor voice, it doesn't have a particularly strong accent, and it's just a tiny bit nasal. Generally, I also speak pretty loudly, too.

I've reached puberty already, though I'm not sure if I have fully though. It's hard to describe myself on how I talk but a relaxed kind of way. I get mad I raise my voice and sound ike a typical father yelling at you for doing something wrong.

A lot in the same way as online, actually. A bit less formal, and my vocabulary seems to lack because I don't have the same time to think out my words as I do when I type them, though.

It depends on how riled I am.

If I happen to be relaxed, it depends whether or not I am excited. If I am excited, I tend to talk fast and confusingly. If I am relaxed, I tend to be a bit snarky.

If I am riled, It depends on how close I am to losing it. If I am just started on the path of anger, I tend to growl, snarl, and even be loud. If I am about to explode and am trying to calm down, I talk through my teeth while seething.

British.

Oh, also, deep and kinda odd sounding to my friends (they don't understand my complicated lingo). Same as Rob as well, actually, generally lacking compared to online since the time I have to think about it is a lot less.

Mine's very Bolton, where you miss letters in words a lot, but it's not too deep.

I also have somewhat of a deep voice.

Okay...I've uploaded a voice clip of myself. Enjoy the awesomeness that is the vibration of my vocal cords!

Dowload my voice!

While you're there, I've got a load of WADs on that account, too... -shot for advertising my site-

Normally, I speak in a different manner. Or not. That is, in forums and such, I always try to write good sentences, but IRL, not so much. As for certain expressions like lol and omg, I use them in Instant Messengers, and only use them IRL every once in a while. Also, may I remind that I'm Portuguese, and that I use words such as omg in its full extent? It's just that weird.

The annoyingly inconsistent pitch of someone still going through puberty. Also same deal as with Rob and Cue, with less time to think out my words I find I frequently say some fairly stupid things.

Draykon said:
The annoyingly inconsistent pitch of someone still going through puberty. Also same deal as with Rob and Cue, with less time to think out my words I find I frequently say some fairly stupid things.

Pretty much this, and I stutter and mix my words up a lot. I've also got some "Odd British-American accent" according to some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back