How do you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
controlsaj7.png

Don't give me that dirty look. I tried this over-rated "mouselook" with horrific results. I stick with what i'm good with, and it just so happens that I am in fact good with this control scheme.

I use the Arrow keys/Mouse to move.
/ to spin
. to jump
l to shoot rings
; to shoot normal rings
' to lightdash
ALT to strafe

I also have a key binded to to change into 1st and 3rd person mode. The strangest thing, I'm able to shoot people with good accuracy while in 3rd person mode (when shooting straight with no angle shooting whatsoever). The only time I use 1st person mode is when I'm shooting on an angle with the sniper, I do fairly well.

Spazzo said:
A bit of an old school gamer, eh Spazzo? Everything except the top controls are blank. Strafe, extra stuff, camera movement, and camera angle are blank.

I just don't use the more advanced controls. I'm plenty fine without them, to be honest. Besides, they really have no use with the way I play.

I do preffer to look with mouselook and to move using strafe. Well, the mouselook needs training and the first times are hard to control, but it's more maneuverable than the keyboard looking. :P

Nev3r said:
I do preffer to look with mouselook and to move using strafe. Well, the mouselook needs training and the first times are hard to control, but it's more maneuverable than the keyboard looking. :P

[Half-offtopic]The Ghoul can't be HMS's grandma....Why?Cuz HMS is just an super form or hyper form, if you really want to say it, then The Ghoul is Sonic's grandma!Shame on you!>_<[/Half-offtopic]

And, Spazz, we all should put a picture of SRB 2 like you did!XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back