How do you play srb2 on your PSP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting Homebrew is technicaly tricky to get on PSP, & SRB2DC is crap. If you were choosing between whether to get the DC port or the PSP Homebrew, don't attempt DC. & Netplay ian't so decent on the PSp anyway. For one, netplay uses textchat, so it would be a waste of Homebrew power to download SRB2 on your PSP, just so you could play online. Summary: Don't download DC Port, & don't download SRB2 on PSP Homebrew just to play online.

Sonict said:
steveb96 said:
like Sonict said. my psp can't play homebrew and zelda I saw doom 2 on the NDS. So you can make a port for the NDS.

... I really don't understand why you guys continue to say that. You know what? You guys mention even once more about porting SRB2 to the DS and I will lock this. I had enough of telling people who can't seem to get my statements imbedded in their heads.

SRB2 will never, ever be ported to the NDS! That is my final say on this matter. Please read and stop it.
Yes you can! There's Sonict's way, and there's my way. Using the "Games n' Music for DS" carterege(spelled it wrong).

305coolguy said:
Sonict said:
steveb96 said:
like Sonict said. my psp can't play homebrew and zelda I saw doom 2 on the NDS. So you can make a port for the NDS.

... I really don't understand why you guys continue to say that. You know what? You guys mention even once more about porting SRB2 to the DS and I will lock this. I had enough of telling people who can't seem to get my statements imbedded in their heads.

SRB2 will never, ever be ported to the NDS! That is my final say on this matter. Please read and stop it.
Yes you can! There's Sonict's way, and there's my way. Using the "Games n' Music for DS" carterege(spelled it wrong).
Said the same as your other topic, only because you can move it there doesn't mean it will work.

305coolguy said:
It does work!

No it doesn't. Usually, SRB2 is a Windows executable, and isn't in a format the NDS can recognize. Even if it were in such a format, the DS's specs are too low to run SRB2 anyhow. Please, don't make stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back