How do you feel about the sonic rangers leaks do you think the game will be bad or good?

Leaks are just leaks. They can be real or fake. I'm not passing any kind of judgement until they start showing the game off properly, and even then I'll not have any rock solid opinions until the game actually releases.

imo this stuff is pretty cool lookin, like you tellin me that we gettin an open world game, which is so fitting for sonic's speed, as it's a good way to compensate for his speed, just dont have walls to stop him and let em run around, i honestly think this stuff looks awesome tbh.

^^^ also das the leak stuff, tbh if you dont want to hear then get off this thread

I mentioned it before, but personally I am worry about it is too risky to go from a linear level design to an open world level design, there are too many things that can go wrong especially if we think they couldn't even make a good sonic game in years So if you ask me, my expectations are very low.

Last edited:
it'll probably be at least sonic forces quality, maybe slightly better, i wouldn't really care tho since i won't be able to play the game anyway due to my extremely outdated hardware lol

well, they should make the open world like in sa1
I mentioned it before, but personally I am worry about it is too risky to go from a linear level design to an open world level design, there are too many things that can go wrong especially if we think they couldn't even make a good sonic game in years So if you ask me, my expectations are very low.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back