• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

how do you amke a soc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This belongs in General Discussion or Suggestions and Help.

do you really have to edit a soc? Is it possible to make a homebrewed soc without editing a soc?(reheating leftovers is like editing an already made soc isn't it?)

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
do you really have to edit a soc? Is it possible to make a homebrewed soc without editing a soc?(reheating leftovers is like editing an already made soc isn't it?)

Thats the entire reason Notepad was invented T_T

I no how 2 soc, and i would soc all the time, but.........my soc editor keeps coming up with ERROR 56 or somthing like that.That is what i need help with cos more than half the links do that.

You need to point out the source code to SRB2 on the left side square, and look for the SRC folder in you SRB2 folder, which fixes the ERROR conner.

No, help on the actual game goes in Help & Suggestions. Editing Help goes in Editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back