How do I use color mods?

AtomicRing

Professional Consumer of Hedgehog Goulash
Good afternoon everyone, How do I make use of the color mods that people have been making? is it possible to use them on SRB2 mobile, or is it just for the computer version?
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, I just realized I posted twice.

As a person who used to play on mobile, I can say it's mostly the same as how you would do it on a computer, just a little more complicated. What I would do is download the mod, select it, then go through the folders in the main SRB2 folder and then find the DOWNLOADS folder, and move it there. I just want to say that this is probably not the best explanation, but this was a while ago and I don't exactly remember what I did.

As a person who used to play on mobile, I can say it's mostly the same as how you would do it on a computer, just a little more complicated. What I would do is download the mod, select it, then go through the folders in the main SRB2 folder and then find the DOWNLOADS folder, and move it there. I just want to say that this is probably not the best explanation, but this was a while ago and I don't exactly remember what I did.
Thanks a bunch!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back